The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Medical Today at ATOS (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=240466)

Scouse1958 22nd March 2016 18:58

Medical Today at ATOS

Had my medicial today asking me all kinds at the end she said i will be writing to your doctor to try and get you some support as i can see you need it. I then asked how does she think the decision will go she said she only gives the notes in but said you should be ok.

I want to say a big thanks to Richard to being there and and being able to talk to him made a big difference and Thanks to everyone who gave me support over this.

Paul

coolcat 22nd March 2016 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scouse1958 (Post 2247668)
Had my medicial today asking me all kinds at the end she said i will be writing to your doctor to try and get you some support as i can see you need it. I then asked how does she think the decision will go she said she only gives the notes in but said you should be ok.

I want to say a big thanks to Richard to being there and and being able to talk to him made a big difference and Thanks to everyone who gave me support over this.

Paul

All the best with the results Paul,

Keep your spirits up :}

Scouse1958 22nd March 2016 19:05

Thank You Jeff going to try my best have to wait for decison now in a couple of weeks it would be a major weight of my mind.

Astraeus 22nd March 2016 19:20

Just remember

Hi mate

Sorry to see you have health problems as I do. I am lucky with mine in that for most of the time They are well managed and don't prevent me working.

Just wanted to say that if the decision doesn't go as well as expected appeal. In recent times there are a huge number of people have had this stopped or denied at first contact with Atos. A large number are won or re instated on appeal. The system should not be like thus but it is. So keep positive even if at first it is not a totally acceptable outcome. The appeal process is there and has had to be used by many with ME like me. All of the cases I know have ultimately been successful.

Good luck

Chris

Scouse1958 22nd March 2016 19:27

Thank You Chris hoping i will be lucky Thank You for what you have said.

FLYER 22nd March 2016 19:59

Your due a break Paul.

Hope it works out for you .

Simondi 22nd March 2016 20:40

Hope all goes well

RPWC 22nd March 2016 20:46

All the best Paul, you deserve a change of luck and some good fortune.
I dint do anything, just brought it to the attention of your friends on here. If we lived nearer each other i would have popped round.

barney bear 22nd March 2016 20:46

I hope you get the news you deserve Paul:bowdown:

Scouse1958 22nd March 2016 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 2247719)
Your due a break Paul.

Hope it works out for you .

Thank You George hoe we can meet up one day soon