The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Own Spares For Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Big Selling Thread (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=307077)

Holland314 9th August 2020 21:12

Big Selling Thread

7 Attachment(s)
I decided to do one big selling thread, which I will keep updated with items as they are prepared for sale.

I will attach pictures that I already have and add more on subsequent posts as I take them.

Pair of PPD twin horns with brackets, £13 including delivery to mainland UK.

Reversing sensors from a Mk2 saloon, in white gold. Comprises four sensors, four holders, loom from sensors to ECU and the ECU itself. £40 including delivery to mainland UK.

Saloon towbar, includes all bolts and brackets for fitting although one of the brackets is not original, it's been fabricated by whoever fitted the towbar. Works fine though! There is also a very thick stainless steel backplate mounted behind the towball, extremely solid and strong not like the normal thin plates. £30 collected, please contact for delivery estimate.

Light oak and sandstone steering wheel with airbag (Mk2 badge) Cutouts for cruise and audio controls but no actual controls/horn buttons. £30 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

PPD jacking handle £11 including delivery to mainland UK.

PPD seat belt bolt covers, one pair £4 posted to mainland UK.

2.0 Litre Torpedo badges £12 the pair including delivery to mainland UK.

Pair of heated washer jets and loom (to behind the OSF wing) £20 including delivery to mainland UK.

2 black washer bottle caps £4 each posted to mainland UK.

Full saloon HK sound system, comprises four door speakers, four door tweeters, boot/under parcel shelf sub unit, parcel shelf in smokestone with HK speaker grill and electric sunblind, will also come with in dash blind switch and a couple of inches of loom, also the HK amp which will come with the white plugs and a few inches of loom. £85 collected.

One electric sunblind, removed from parcel shelf, but has the plastic bracket with it to retrofit, comes with dash switch £20 delivered to mainland UK.

Centre cap puller £6 posted to mainland UK.

Washer bottle with headlamp washer pump £12 including delivery to mainland UK.

Phone holder bracket, fits to the left of the ATC, fastened using the ATC screws £6 posted to mainland UK.

Pair of Ford washer jets £6 posted to mainland UK.

Mk2 N/S headlight lens, nice and clear, could use a very light polish if you're fussy. £16 delivered to mainland UK.

Rear shocks and springs removed from a Mk2 diesel 75 saloon. Bought and fitted early 2019, they've done about 12 thousand miles. The rear shocks are sachs and I can't find a brand on the rear springs. All in excellent condition, nearly new, ready to bolt straight on. £70 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

Diesel cruise setup, comprises steering wheel switches & loom, dash switch with a few inches of wire, ECU with the plug and a few inches of loom & the mounting bracket. £60 INCLUDING delivery to mainland UK.

Full set of four diesel injectors, all cleaned up and ready to go. £110 INCLUDING delivery to mainland UK.

Small bundle of new items; diesel fuel filter, front drop link, offside front lower wishbone rear bush and mount, set of handbrake shoes £25 including delivery to mainland UK. NOW SOLD

All of the above is available for collection from CM3 6DN, Althorne, near Maldon in Essex. Shipping available on everything, the more you buy the bigger the discount, you know the drill... If I haven't specified that the price includes shipping, please contact for a quote.

Holland314 9th August 2020 21:14

7 Attachment(s)
A few more pictures, more to follow.

Holland314 9th August 2020 21:15

7 Attachment(s)
A couple more...

Holland314 9th August 2020 21:17

5 Attachment(s)
And again, more will follow over the next few days.

Ravinder 10th August 2020 00:19

You have PM.

BRG75 10th August 2020 05:18

A PM is on it's way for:-
1 pair of PPD Horns - £12
2 jacking pads - £5
Jules Plenum Shield £5

Regards

Mike

sewerman 10th August 2020 10:27

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Framps 10th August 2020 13:24

Pm sent

Hi pm sent,
About electric sunblind in sandstone parcel

Holland314 10th August 2020 13:45

Initial post updated with sold items, full set of shocks and springs added for sale.

joel antonio 10th August 2020 16:41

PM Sent

You have a PM for the full set of shocks and springs & the Folding mirrors

Cheers..!!!