The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tourer Rear Badges (Mk.1 & Mk.2) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=320505)

humphshumphs 12th August 2022 08:32

Tourer Rear Badges (Mk.1 & Mk.2)

Hi All,

Long time no post. Been nearly 5 years since my beloved 75 tourer died with massive engine failure (Thanks again to Trikey for confirming it dead).

As some of you may know, for quite a while I used to produce replacement badges for the Mk.1 Tourer (which you can't get without spending a fortune on a rear plinth as well), and I also produced a few Mk.2 ones as well.

I am thinking of 're-tooling' again to produce a new run of these. I need to 're-tool' as it's probably been 6 or 7 years since I produced the last run, so before spending time (and money) getting everything in place, it would be good to know how many people would be interested again in buying them.

Aiming for a price of £9.95 each including UK postage, with worldwide shipping available for a bit extra (again, once I know areas etc., I would let you know the extra costs).

Cheers all, and have a a good day

Arctic 12th August 2022 09:02

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by humphshumphs (Post 2942315)
Hi All,

Long time no post. Been nearly 5 years since my beloved 75 tourer died with massive engine failure (Thanks again to Trikey for confirming it dead).

As some of you may know, for quite a while I used to produce replacement badges for the Mk.1 Tourer (which you can't get without spending a fortune on a rear plinth as well), and I also produced a few Mk.2 ones as well.

I am thinking of 're-tooling' again to produce a new run of these. I need to 're-tool' as it's probably been 6 or 7 years since I produced the last run, so before spending time (and money) getting everything in place, it would be good to know how many people would be interested again in buying them.

Aiming for a price of £9.95 each including UK postage, with worldwide shipping available for a bit extra (again, once I know areas etc., I would let you know the extra costs).

Hi Richard.
Your old thread is still running, it may save you time for members to just pick up from there, once you know the numbers, i bet there are a few discoloured tourer badges on car out there.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=117843

Norfolk Ninja 12th August 2022 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by humphshumphs (Post 2942315)
Hi All,

Hi Richard. I would definitely like one! Regards Graham

humphshumphs 12th August 2022 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2942321)
Hi Richard.
Your old thread is still running, it may save you time for members to just pick up from there, once you know the numbers, i bet there are a few discoloured tourer badges on car out there.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=117843

Wow - just looked and it's dated July 2017 - Long time ago.

Hopefully I'll get a few people want them, but have to wait and see :D

Arctic 12th August 2022 12:28

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by humphshumphs (Post 2942358)
Wow - just looked and it's dated July 2017 - Long time ago.

Hopefully I'll get a few people want them, but have to wait and see :D

Hi Richard.
It's longer than 2017 it's 27th June 2012, so ten years ago time fly's when you are a Rover owner :D

humphshumphs 12th August 2022 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2942359)
Hi Richard.
It's longer than 2017 it's 27th June 2012, so ten years ago time fly's when you are a Rover owner :D

That's the date when I started the thread - so yes a whole decade ago.

patrolman pete 12th August 2022 12:53

I purchased one of your badges many years ago and it still looks good :}

macafee2 12th August 2022 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrolman pete (Post 2942362)
I purchased one of your badges many years ago and it still looks good :}

No colour fade?

macafee2

mgzrjake 12th August 2022 14:25

Re rear badge

I need a rear Mg badge for my plinth Mk2

humphshumphs 12th August 2022 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2942365)
No colour fade?

macafee2

They shouldn't fade as uv stable inks used and the epoxy dome also helps.