The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Disasterous - nay, CALAMITOUS news (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=163623)

reworht 4th November 2013 15:20

Disasterous - nay, CALAMITOUS news

Well - I suppose it had to happen eventually -
I've put it off, fought against it, prevaricated but have finally had to accept defeat and .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
..... switched the central heating back on for the first time since the end of March :(

Grumpy1 4th November 2013 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1472782)
I've put it off, fought against it, prevaricated but have finally had to accept defeat and .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
..... switched the central heating back on for the first time since the end of March :(

Wish I'd got some to switch on! Brrrrrrr.....

Chad. :}

greendriver 4th November 2013 15:32

Quote:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Cue song..3 degrees - when will I see you again...

KWIL 4th November 2013 15:35

Run out of jumpers then:D:D

freddie 4th November 2013 15:45

Sorry to hear that Rod.
Energy companies now organising there Christmas parties.:D

reworht 4th November 2013 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWIL (Post 1472800)
Run out of jumpers then:D:D

Can't get any more on - the sleeves aren't wide enough - I look like the Michelin Man already :D

If it's cold again tomorrow, I'm off down the town - M & Co. have a huge fan heater just inside the entrance doors - if you stand under it for 10 minutes, it keeps you lovely and warm. Mind you, it does mean standing amongst the ladies underthings for 10 minutes, and you do get some odd looks :o

reworht 4th November 2013 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie (Post 1472807)
Sorry to hear that Rod.
Energy companies now organising there Christmas parties.:D

I was trying to hang on until the 1st December Freddie - but weakened under complaints, and threats of physical violence, from SWMBO and daughter :o

KWIL 4th November 2013 15:53

Tight wads in North Yorks as well:D

HarryM1BYT 4th November 2013 16:00

I ran a test on ours in the middle of last month and fired it up about a week ago. I think we have had a good run with the weather, but it did just manage to hit -1 at 04:00 this morning for the first time since the summer.

As a kid, I remember we always got the first frosts appearing by Bonfire night, so nothing much has changed.

coolcat 4th November 2013 16:15

Quote:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

At least yours fired up and didn't bang and crash and demand a new hallway radiator and central heating pump;):o