The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Marshall Performance Motors (Ad03mgzed) Shop (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   75 rust treatment (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=307322)

Ad03mgzed 18th August 2020 18:35

75 rust treatment

Special price for members on here,

The undenith of the car is cleaned, all lose rubbish removed, all the dirt is removed out of the wheel arches etc and the underside is treated with rust killer,

Out rigged have rust killer into the cavities and all the shine glossy black bits are cleaned up and redone in gloss black and the undenith is done in the rust proofing. We use dynex

Were based In hatton near derby

£150 for a full size mg zt or 75 and estates

Multiple discount for doubling bookings

We also do other makes aswell all known rust areas are treated and the cars do look fantastic once done!

squire 18th August 2020 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ad03mgzed (Post 2831887)
Special price for members on here,

The undenith of the car is cleaned, all lose rubbish removed, all the dirt is removed out of the wheel arches etc and the underside is treated with rust killer,

Out rigged have rust killer into the cavities and all the shine glossy black bits are cleaned up and redone in gloss black and the undenith is done in the rust proofing. We use dynex

Were based In hatton near derby

£150 for a full size mg zt or 75 and estates

Multiple discount for doubling bookings

We also do other makes aswell all known rust areas are treated and the cars do look fantastic once done!

Any chance of photos of the work done, appreciate it may not be easy and time consuming but seeing is hopefully believeing.

Thanks,
Martyn.

Ad03mgzed 21st August 2020 13:50

Hi yes got a load to upload which I put up tonight for you all! Were dead proud of how they all look once done

steve-45 5th September 2020 23:30

Did the photos get uploaded?

How long do you need the vehicle for to perform this service?

Rev Jules 6th September 2020 08:28

As above how long does it take to do, mine was done a few years ago can it be refreshed.

Rev.

Mike Trident 9th September 2020 09:09

Yes, we need to know how long it would take.

I would travel down to see you, no problem

squire 9th September 2020 11:14

I too wouldn't mind having a look at the process if possible to see if it's what I would like done in the future, might be able to get some others to came along.

Martyn

DRWMGTF 9th September 2020 12:08

Any photographs available???

Ad03mgzed 9th September 2020 12:22

Hi all will get some.photos up tonight been super busy will get some.photos up for you all tonight I doa apologise for the delay

Rev Jules 11th September 2020 10:36

Underseal

Got my Black Pearl booked in for the 18th Sep, too have the underneath redone. last time I looked did not look too bad.
Rev.