The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6 Zircon Silver*** SOLD *** (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294770)

Jim Jamieson 9th April 2019 15:42

75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6 Zircon Silver*** SOLD ***

4 Attachment(s)
I've decided to sell my Zircon Silver 75 Connoisseur SE to make way for my latest car.

The car is featured here;

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=272791

I purchased it back in 2017 to eventually replace my V6 Wedgewood Connoisseur because of the much higher spec which included a sunroof which I really missed not having.
I gave the car a full makeover where the suspension was stripped out, de rusted and painted. New springs were fitted to the rear, new brakes, and the engine and gearbox fully serviced.
During this time all the cam belts, tensioners, auxiliary belt, thermostat with associated plumbing and new temperature sensor were fitted.
Both front and rear bumpers were painted and the sunroof removed, cleaned up and re fitted with new sliders. The drain tubes were cleaned out and modified to prevent future blockage.
The interior head cloth was re trimmed and the carpet removed, power washed and re fitted. New seals were fitted to the rear lights to prevent water ingress to the carpet.
The original Crown alloy wheels were replaced with Union alloys including the spare and the passengers seat modified to have height adjustment.

Being the SE the original spec is lengthy including ;

Personal line blue leather trim with carpeted floor mats.
Electric seat adjustment with drivers memory.
Rear folding seat with ski hatch.
Harmon Kardon sound system with Symphony radio cassette and 6 CD auto-changer.
Low line Sat-Nav.
Traction Control
Electric rear blind.
Electric tilt & slide sunroof
Powerfold electric mirrors.
Heated washer jets.
Headlamp power wash.
Rear parking sensors.
Front fog lamps.

On top of this I have added numerous modifications including;

Stainless mesh grilles.
Extra bright work on front ad rear bumpers.
Colour coded coachlines.
Modified cruise control switch.
Footwell Illumination lights.
Daytime running lights (Angel Eyes) with projector headlamps.
Extra sound insulation.
Boot mounted warning triangle
Auto boot lift mod.
Engine bay detailing.
Chromed door handle protectors.
Rear mud flaps.

The engine and gearbox was serviced with fresh oil and new spark plugs fitted. The car has covered just over 2k miles since and drives very well with the automatic box working perfectly. The brakes were all new as were the tyres when the car was put on the road last June.

The interior is in very good condition with no damage to the leather seating. The paintwork has some minor age related marks and the under side is free of rust and dirt as I power wash the car regularly.
I do not envisage any immediate expenditure on this car.

The current MOT expires 29th May 2019 but if I get the right price I will place a fresh MOT on the car.
The car will come with my own custom binder with all previous receipts etc. and a DVD showing photographs of all the work done it.

The only thing I will be removing is my dash camera and my personal plate V8.

I am looking for offers around £1,700 which considering I spent over 2k restoring the car is a very good price. Yes you can get one cheaper but then you will have to do a lot of work on it.

Jim Jamieson 9th April 2019 15:45

Additional Photos

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some additional photographs.

Jim Jamieson 9th April 2019 15:47

1 Attachment(s)
And the final photograph for this lovely car. I couldn't squeeze it into the last post.

Jim Jamieson 17th April 2019 08:18

Car is now Sold

This car is now sold