The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What I didn't do to my Rover 75 MGZT today (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=230127)

Ratty 20th December 2015 14:36

I did not drive my 75 today as I went out in a supercharged ZTT V8.

FLYING BANANA 20th December 2015 14:38

Forgot to put my ear plugs in whilst travelling through the Saltash tunnel.

You will have to speak up NOW.

steve-45 20th December 2015 16:50

I didn't manage to keep it clean.

Washed it this morning and what does it do this afternoon whilst I was out?

RAINED !!!!!!!

suzublu 20th December 2015 16:52

Several rule breaches have occurred in this thread, namely...
1. You should remain courteous and respectful to other users of the forums at all times. You may obviously not agree with some views but do not let it descend into arguments or abuse, either publicly or via the Private Messaging (PM) facility. If you consider a post to be offensive then you should report it, not take matters into your own hands.
6.1 You may not "Troll" the forums - A "troll" is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community such as this, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
7.1 Where a thread has been closed by a Moderator, for whatever reason, you may not continue the subject of the closed thread in a new one.
So for now, there is no option, for the time being, to close it.

suzublu 21st December 2015 12:35

I've just spent the best part of an hour removing all off topic posts, & posts relating to them, some innocent posts may have also been deleted, for that I apologize. So now can we keep the thread on topic please, any more argumentative posts will be removed. I really have better things to do as I'm sure you all do.
Merry Xmas to you all.:xmas-smiley-008:

aguy 21st December 2015 14:00

Merry Christmas to you and yours Ronnie.

Kennyeth 21st December 2015 14:22

I didn`t drive the saloon to the clinic to have my wound dressed, I took the tourer for a trip out and didn`t crash it.:xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008:
Ken.

Monty Hotspur 21st December 2015 19:26

I haven't even looked at mine in 3 weeks

barney bear 21st December 2015 19:58

I lost some windscreen trim from the N/S of my van when it blew off on the M6, then I changed my pants as it scared the bejeebers out of me:Snow:

Groundhog 21st December 2015 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by barney bear (Post 2176217)
I lost some windscreen trim from the N/S of my van when it blew off on the M6, then I changed my pants as it scared the bejeebers out of me:Snow:

That is one of the things I do not miss since packing in driving high siders :xmas-smiley-005: