The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Announcing A Change of Club Shop Manager (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=259417)

Reebs 2nd January 2017 13:12

Announcing A Change of Club Shop Manager

Happy New Year folks, and we kick things off with a change to the team line up. J1MBO has decided to move on from running the Club Shop and sending out the Membership Packs to new subscribers which he has done brilliantly for the last few years. The time and effort he has put in to this has been huge. :bowdown:

Stepping into his shoes will be club stalwart Actros who is no stranger to running the club shop or posting the members packs as he performed the role from the beginning before Jim took over. Welcome back Bri I know we are in safe hands.

With that in mind, Actros will need a week or so to sort himself out and transfer the club stock over from Jim, so please everyone be patient and can I ask you to hold off from purchasing anything from the shop for the first week or so to give Bri some time to get settled. He will post up when he is ready to process orders and send out club packs :)

windrush 2nd January 2017 13:38

well done Brian you have done the club well over the years and it's good to see you back in this roll now what about the club marshal

FLYING BANANA 2nd January 2017 13:48

Well done Jim for all the sterling work you have done over last few years.

And well done Bri for taking the arduous job on again.

stocktake 2nd January 2017 14:04

Thanks to Jim for holding the fort. :)
I suppose it will take a little bit of getting used to going back to Pounds, Shillings and pennies again :D

Dallas 2nd January 2017 14:17

A big thank you Jim for all the hard work and effort you have put in over the years. :clap:

A well done Bri for taking over the position. :clap:

J1MBO 2nd January 2017 14:34

Many thanks guys for all your kind comments.

It's been fun, the last four years or so, however I'm now looking forward to sitting in that rather large armchair at the back.

Jim

bl52krz 2nd January 2017 14:43

A new, old hand on the tiller. And we'll done Jimbo for the last four years..

windrush 2nd January 2017 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2425085)
Many thanks guys for all your kind comments.

It's been fun, the last four years or so, however I'm now looking forward to sitting in that rather large armchair at the back.

Jim

Thank you Jim for what you have done for the club with atop service and a smile all the way I hope that you will still continue with your wonderful viidos
All the very best Derek

Ian G 2nd January 2017 14:47

I would like to add both my thanks to Jim for his past work and a welcome back to Brian..
Both TOP blokes
Cheers Ian

mininuts 2nd January 2017 15:05

Enjoy your armchair view Jim, it's been a pleasure purchasing items from you......thank you!
I hope you'll be at Gretna again this year, always good to chat ;)

Well done Brian for stepping into your original shoes again!