The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   I.o.w 7th dec 2018 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=284320)

FLYING BANANA 7th December 2018 05:50

Up before the crows wee, that's the clean version, last minute packing done.
Rain repellent applied to body. Getting all ready to rock n roll with the LOUD one.

keithst24 10th December 2018 15:02

Another superb weekend on the IOW, big thanks to Matt once again for getting this fantastic break organised.
Nice to meet a few new faces, Donna, Trevor and Paul and Linda.... great company and a roll on next year.

Cable Tie 10th December 2018 17:27

Thanks to all who attended the weekend away it was a great weekend again with great people loads of laughs and great places visited great food great up to date accommodation roll on the next one as said thanks again Matt

FLYING BANANA 10th December 2018 18:24

Many thanks to Matt & Shirley for yet another fantastic weekend.and thanks to the Southwest Crew for making it a cracking weekend.
Just plugged my credit card into the oxygen unit.

Sonic ZS 10th December 2018 20:06

As has already been said, many thanks to Matt & Shirley for taking their time to organise this, both Linda & myself had a great time. We really didn't want to come home today (why do these things seem to go so fast...???), the company and the venue couldn't be faulted and it was great to meet new faces.

I never knew Ratty could dance so well, I certainly learnt a few pointers....I think :xmas-smiley-008:

Hope John got back home ok ? Unfortunately we lost him & Nina at Bridport and didn't see them again after that.

The diet starts tomorrow :smiley:

Ratty 10th December 2018 20:29

Thanks Matt & Shirley for organising Great Weekend, as already been said good venue & food. best of all Great company, roll on next one.

Cable Tie 11th December 2018 04:51

No thanks needed I love our times away it’s a pleasure to organise and your all a pleasure to be with,all very special and long may it carry on thanks again for attending matt and Shirley

keithst24 11th December 2018 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic ZS (Post 2693482)
As has already been said, many thanks to Matt & Shirley for taking their time to organise this, both Linda & myself had a great time. We really didn't want to come home today (why do these things seem to go so fast...???), the company and the venue couldn't be faulted and it was great to meet new faces.

I never knew Ratty could dance so well, I certainly learnt a few pointers....I think :xmas-smiley-008:

Hope John got back home ok ? Unfortunately we lost him & Nina at Bridport and didn't see them again after that.

The diet starts tomorrow :smiley:

Ratty can dance...play the spoons and sing fisherman songs....multi talented :xmas-smiley-008:

Bertiegrey 13th December 2018 18:01

Last but not least.

A big thank you to the to all the south west crew for a fab weekend and special thanks to cable tie for your time and effort in getting it all sorted
looking forward to the new year and many more laughs together oh and one more thing Merry Christmas everone .