The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   The Pride of Longbridge Weekend 15th, 16th & 17th April 2011 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=75176)

Rabett_Rover 2nd January 2011 17:26

The Pride of Longbridge Weekend 15th, 16th & 17th April 2011

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Following the success of 2010's display at Pride of Longbridge we will again be attending this year.

Friday 15th: I am planning to go up to Longbridge at some point on the Friday and wondered if anyone else is interested (like last year) in having a group meal? I wondered about going here http://www.oaktreepub.co.uk/ as it looks nice and is close to both Longbridge and the Premier Inn.

Saturday 16th April: Meet up somewhere (TBA) before traveling in convoy to Cofton Park where Pride of Longbridge is held. Then on Saturday evening after leaving Cofton park travel in convoy to The Four Ashes for a dinner and the overnight camp site and venue for the Sunday's Nano meet.

Event Details:
The Pride Of Longbridge 2011
Cofton Park
Longbridge
Birmingham

9:30 AM - 5.00 PM

Sunday 17th April: The Nano Meet begins.. After everyone wakes up or arrives :D I'm sure Paul or Rob will start their own specific thread in due course though.

To make it easy just post up how much of weekend you wish to attend and I will add it to this list...

Friday evening...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Jake
Steve (Devilish)
Stephen (Starbug2) likely
Rob (trebor) MAYBE
Andrew (Yellow Peril) MAYBE

Saturday convoy...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Jake
Rob (trebor)
Stephen (Starbug2)
Steve (Devilish)
kevineds
Brian (actros)
Derek (Windrush)
Rob (Woolleysox)
Mark (Trophy Yellow Mark)

Pride of Longbridge....

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Jake
Rob (trebor)
Andrew (Yellow Peril)
Steve (Devilish)
kevineds
Brian (actros)
Derek (Windrush)
Rob (Woolleysox)
Mark (Trophy Yellow Mark)
allegroboi
Stephen (Starbug2) likely

The Four Ashes Saturday Night...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Jake
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels)
Steve (stevemac)
Ronnie (Suzublu)
Steve (Devilish)
Rob (Woolleysox)
Stephen (Starbug2) MAYBE

The Great Nano Meet...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Jake
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels)
Steve (Devilish)
Steve (stevemac)
Ronnie (suzublu)
Rob (Woolleysox)

trebor 2nd January 2011 18:03

Lewis, you can put me down as a definite for all but the Friday night which for now is a maybe

2Diesels 2nd January 2011 18:07

Depending on availability of time off I'd love to do THE LOT but I can only commit to the Sat night meal & the Nano

Rabett_Rover 2nd January 2011 18:38

All done guys :)

starbug2 2nd January 2011 19:39

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Following the success of 2010's display at Pride of Longbridge we will again be attending this year.

Friday 15th: I am planning to go up to Longbridge at some point on the Friday and wondered if anyone else is interested (like last year) in having a group meal? I wondered about going here http://www.oaktreepub.co.uk/ as it looks nice and is close to both Longbridge and the Premier Inn.

Saturday 16th April: Meet up somewhere (TBA) before traveling in convoy to Cofton Park where Pride of Longbridge is held. Then on Saturday evening after leaving Cofton park travel in convoy to The Four Ashes for a dinner and the overnight camp site and venue for the Sunday's Nano meet.

Event Details:
The Pride Of Longbridge 2011
Cofton Park
Longbridge
Birmingham

9:30 AM - 5.00 PM

Sunday 17th April: The Nano Meet begins.. After everyone wakes up or arrives :D I'm sure Paul or Rob will start their own specific thread in due course though.

To make it easy just post up how much of weekend you wish to attend and I will add it to this list...

Friday evening...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Rob (trebor) MAYBE
Colin (2Diesels) MAYBE
stephen (starbug) likey
Saturday convoy...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels) MAYBE
stephen (starbug)
Pride of Longbridge....

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels) MAYBE

The Four Ashes Saturday Night...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels)
stephen (starbug) maybe

The Great Nano Meet...

Lewis (Rabett_Rover)
Rob (trebor)
Colin (2Diesels)

The Yellow Peril 2nd January 2011 19:50

Pol 2011

Hi Lewis

You can add me in for the Saturday and possibly the Friday Night as well

Andrew

Rabett_Rover 2nd January 2011 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Yellow Peril (Post 644509)
Hi Lewis

You can add me in for the Saturday and possibly the Friday Night as well

Andrew

Hi Andrew

It will be nice to see you again mate!

I will indeed put you down!

Lewis

stevemac 2nd January 2011 21:22

Hey Lewis, put me down for the Pub in the evening and the nano, cheers. If anyone is interested the travelodge room rate is £19 on special.

Rabett_Rover 2nd January 2011 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevemac (Post 644587)
Hey Lewis, put me down for the Pub in the evening and the nano, cheers. If anyone is interested the travelodge room rate is £19 on special.

I Steve, I presume it's Saturday night?

stevemac 2nd January 2011 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabett_Rover (Post 644588)
I Steve, I presume it's Saturday night?

Yes, sorry. The same as before. The POL is a unlikely maybe!