The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Coat hangers (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=318842)

suzublu 25th April 2022 15:09

Coat hangers

So I was refitting my drivers side grab handle after removing the glasses case I had fitted ( free if anyone wants it) and after looking at the others, because I'd almost fitted it upside down:o I noticed the rears have little hooks on them to hang coats etc :eek: After owning the car for a gazzilion years, it's the first time I've noticed them:D
Anything on your cars you didn't know you had?:}

Popcorn 25th April 2022 16:41

Until it was mentioned in an other post, wheel chocks in the spare wheel well tool moulding,been in and out of it to get the locking wheel key a good few times and never noticed them :getmecoat:

MSS 25th April 2022 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2929793)
So I was refitting my drivers side grab handle after removing the glasses case I had fitted ( free if anyone wants it) and after looking at the others, because I'd almost fitted it upside down:o I noticed the rears have little hooks on them to hang coats etc :eek: After owning the car for a gazzilion years, it's the first time I've noticed them:D

So, where have you been hanging the top half of your Black Tie when going out to funny handshake and trouser-leg events all these years, Ronnie? :shrug:

suzublu 25th April 2022 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2929812)
So, where have you been hanging the top half of your Black Tie when going out to funny handshake and trouser-leg events all these years, Ronnie? :shrug:

Not as well connected as you Maninder:shrug: Not sure they allow jeans and T shirts at those events:cool::D

MSS 25th April 2022 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2929820)
Not as well connected as you Maninder:shrug: Not sure they allow jeans and T shirts at those events:cool::D

I only attend the events in my capacity as the official Punkah Wala, Ronnie.

Who says we are not integrated into the highest levels of British society? :D:p:

coab 26th April 2022 06:28

Isnt there a very long thread that states things your car had but didnt know, it really shows the thinking that went into the cars design.:}

stocktake 26th April 2022 10:15

Also, the screw covers on the grab handles when pulled open with your finger nail lock the grab handle in the down position so you can hook a coat hanger on them ;)

stevestrat 26th April 2022 10:36

Quote:

it's the first time I've noticed them:D

Didn't think you wore coats in your neck of the woods, just varying length of sleeves on your T shirts depending on the weather.

suzublu 26th April 2022 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2929911)
Didn't think you wore coats in your neck of the woods, just varying length of sleeves on your T shirts depending on the weather.

Probably why I've never noticed them Steve:duh::D:D
But more likely I don't go in the back much;):D

GJ53 DGO 5th May 2022 19:31

Quote:

One thing I haven't seen in years is a coat hanger in place of an aerial, it used to be common place.