The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

stevestrat 24th February 2013 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1231757)
If and when you do travel down to deepest darkest Essex letting the train take the strain, give us a nod if you want to say hello :}

As I'm doing it in a day, all be it a bleedin' long day, I don't have much time down there, only an hour and a bit.

reworht 24th February 2013 08:24

Morning all - am I the only one NOT going to a meet today :(
I'll just indulge myself I think by staying indoors (warmer) and not doing anything energetic (lazy) :D
Got my engine oil and filter yesterday (FOC Saturday delivery from ECP - wasn't expecting that!) - but its too darned cold for handling tools this morning, so that'll have to wait for warmer days.

Enjoy your get togethers folks - best wishes to all the attendees :}

FLYER 24th February 2013 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1231793)
Morning all - am I the only one NOT going to a meet today :(
I'll just indulge myself I think by staying indoors (warmer) and not doing anything energetic (lazy) :D
Got my engine oil and filter yesterday (FOC Saturday delivery from ECP - wasn't expecting that!) - but its too darned cold for handling tools this morning, so that'll have to wait for warmer days.

Enjoy your get togethers folks - best wishes to all the attendees :}

I aint at a meet but I will be digging manure into my veggie plot later.

I know which of the two I would rather do:p:

reworht 24th February 2013 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1231797)
I aint at a meet but I will be digging manure into my veggie plot later.

I know which of the two I would rather do:p:

Morning George - the only meet I'll be getting close to today will be the one that used to go "oink, oink" - about 4.00pm with stuffing :D
Our garden is still too frozen to dig- at least that's what the missus tells me when I give her the spade :o

FLYER 24th February 2013 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1231815)
Morning George - the only meet I'll be getting close to today will be the one that used to go "oink, oink" - about 4.00pm with stuffing :D
Our garden is still too frozen to dig- at least that's what the missus tells me when I give her the spade :o

:drool4:

Nevermind the stuffing gimme apple sauce everytime:drool4:

coolcat 24th February 2013 09:34

I'll be leaving in about 20 mins Andy,
See you there Sir:}

Leyland Worldmaster 24th February 2013 09:41

Good morning all! Just getting up now to get ready for the meet! See you all later! And have a great day everyone :D Now... What to have for lunch... :drool4: :D

coolcat 24th February 2013 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1231875)
Good morning all! Just getting up now to get ready for the meet! See you all later! And have a great day everyone :D Now... What to have for lunch... :drool4: :D

Morning Stu, don't forget the Dac;)
See you there for lunch:drool4:

reworht 24th February 2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1231831)
:drool4:

Never mind the stuffing gimme apple sauce everytime:drool4:

I'd better introduce you to my 6 year old grandson - he asks his gran for apple sauce with everything - pork, chicken, beef, turkey :shrug
What are you putting in the vegetable patch this year?
- we had a disasterous year with ours last year - too many slugs, followed by too much rain - about the only thing we got out of it for a lot of effort was potatoes. Broccoli, cauliflowers, carrots, parsnips, peas, raspberries, apples - the whole lot was a failure :(

COLVERT 24th February 2013 10:07

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1231564)
A cheeky French little number that is:D

No !! This is a cheeky French little number------------:drool4: