The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Humour Corner (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Going travelling (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=300628)

FLYING BANANA 8th November 2019 14:52

Going travelling

• I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing!.

Beena wild 8th November 2019 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2774199)
• I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing!.

Haven't you been in jeopardy - heard there were 2000 jobs....

breakfastinsmethwick 8th November 2019 18:15

I am often at Loggerheads, it’s just up the road from me.

planenut 8th November 2019 19:20

I get annoyed by all those who go for holidays in Korea; so many going for that Korea break!

Odd Job 12th November 2019 15:36

I've be told to go to blazers a few times, I've never been, but it's supposed to be hot this time of year!

Odd Job 12th November 2019 15:40

I've been unconscious, but I don't remember a thing about it.

Rogue 12th November 2019 16:37

Of course you could always be in looe of somewhere else

markypicks 12th November 2019 19:21

ive been in debt but there again probably most of us has been there rgds mark

roverbarmy 16th November 2019 20:30

......... and why do they always keep prisoners in Custardy? Is that somewhere in France?:shrug: