The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Stunning 75 for sale Isle of Wight (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=262682)

sicknote 26th February 2017 11:53

Stunning 75 for sale Isle of Wight

Hi guys just found this on local web site beautiful colour 1 owner and stunning condition. I would have a go for it but have been told noooooo by her how must be obeyed:shrug:
Link: http://www.wightbay.com/shanklin/car...0-000-5492625/

mh007 26th February 2017 14:27

Nice car but think of all that salty sea air!

MangoMan 26th February 2017 14:54

A bit pricey for a 'Classic SE'. Wind-up Rear Windows and the material on the Seats leaves a lot to be desired.

It does state FSH but I wonder if the Belts have been done...??

If they have and as it states FSH and the bodywork is in pristine condition and no faults I suppose it's worth it at a push. Let's face it, it ain't no "Luxurious Limousine". ;)

Dragrad 26th February 2017 22:13

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum. Re-direct left in old. ;)

Caulkhead 27th February 2017 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoMan (Post 2453738)
A bit pricey for a 'Classic SE'. Wind-up Rear Windows and the material on the Seats leaves a lot to be desired.

It does state FSH but I wonder if the Belts have been done...??

If they have and as it states FSH and the bodywork is in pristine condition and no faults I suppose it's worth it at a push. Let's face it, it ain't no "Luxurious Limousine". ;)

I guess beauty is in the eye. I have seen this lovely 75 around the Island, and for me it is a Luxurious Limo, certainly compared to a Honda!!

If it was a tourer it would no longer be for sale, it would be mine! The good thing about the seats is they are very comfortable and no cows died in making them!

If any member wants a lift to see it just contact, I am happy to meet from any ferry and drive over.

That's if the salt air doesn't rot it this week!

KLM 27th February 2017 09:59

"The good thing about the seats is they are very comfortable and no cows died in making them"!
P.S.
I love this comment.. :D:D

Kev.

spongeh 27th February 2017 10:24

I bought a Classic SE after my Connoisseur SE died, and IMHO the cloth seats are more comfortable than the leather

MangoMan 27th February 2017 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caulkhead (Post 2454051)
I guess beauty is in the eye. I have seen this lovely 75 around the Island, and for me it is a Luxurious Limo, certainly compared to a Honda!!

"Let's face it, a scotch cart would be considered a Luxurious Limo compared to a Honda"!

If it was a Tourer it would no longer be for sale, it would be mine!

"Gee, how many times have we heard this folks" :rolleyes:

The good thing about the seats is they are very comfortable and no cows died in making them!

"No, they died making Steaks, Mince, Hamburgers, Pies, Stews, Sausages etc. Better than them being thrown away"!

If any member wants a lift to see it just contact, I am happy to meet from any ferry and drive over.

"Seems to me your relationship with this car is more than meets the eye".... ;)

"No, only Hondas do that" :D

Good luck with the sale...... Sorry I mean your friends. ;)

roverbarmy 27th February 2017 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caulkhead (Post 2454051)

Salt air? I've been living on the coast for over 20 years now and have found that most of the cars here are in far better condition in terms of rust than those I found when I lived in West Yorkshire. Our roads are "salted" far less than most as our weather is milder. :shrug:As far as "salt in the air", unless you live on a beach, it just doesn't happen!
Saltaire is in West Yorkshire!
Mike

Rooney 27th February 2017 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoMan (Post 2453738)
A bit pricey for a 'Classic SE'

It never takes long for someone to post a car isn't worth what's being asked for it.

I find it totally bizarre the way some people practically fall over themselves to be negative about any ad :shrug: