The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Either - Or (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1702)

lightpainter 21st December 2006 22:00

Either - Or

Why is it that a rover 75 can’t have all the options going, I have a R 75 2.5 V6 Conn SE and when I keep my finger on the door open button the boot lid pops open, but I read from other member that there seats auto position doing the same thing, why can’t we all have every thing instead of “either – or“.
My car is fully loaded with Clarion Sat Nav, memory seats, cruise control, etc but no trip computer, apart from replacing the indicator stalk with one with a button on it, would all the other items I need be already lurking in the car somewhere waiting to be activated.

It’s only a lump of metal to get you from A to B, but boy what a lump.

Chilljohn 21st December 2006 22:18

1 Attachment(s)
i presume you hav ethe face lift then !!!

if you car has a screen where the mpg on the attatched pic is yes a stalk should be all you need but if you just have leds your looking at a new dash (around 400 pounds) and a 2nd hand one cannot be redone to be usable in your car well tehy can and cant the best nyone has got is the milage altered but an err apears where the trip usually is

i and the owner of this site to name a few have already done this so any querstions please fire away i changed from a white back light with no trip at all in the car to the above all trip features are done inside the dash its self

baxlin 22nd December 2006 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chilljohn (Post 16615)

if you car has a screen where the mpg on the attatched pic

Question - What's 23.5 mpg mean?

Most likely answer - It's got a petrol engine........

Chilljohn 22nd December 2006 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxlin (Post 16638)

a well used one too lol but yes its the 190

JP53 22nd December 2006 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by baxlin (Post 16638)

On mine it means down hill in neutral with a sail hoisted through the sunroof and a good tail wind :icon_lol:

Zeb 22nd December 2006 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 16712)
On mine it means down hill in neutral with a sail hoisted through the sunroof and a good tail wind :icon_lol:

You forgot to add, 'with the light of my life pushing...'

*Ducks n runs....*

JP53 22nd December 2006 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedeedooday (Post 16713)
You forgot to add, 'with the light of my life pushing...'

*Ducks n runs....*

Could not put it on then she was hovering over me like a demented Vulture, she's gone to cook a couple of small children (she says she is making a cup of tea but I know different) So I can add this to this post 'with the wife walking in front because A the wind displacement adds 3 mpg and B the 19 stones weight saving adds another 5 mpg. Oh no she's back........:frightened: :panic: :box: :twonk: :hurt:..............