The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Euro Car Parts Shop (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Euro car parts (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=260680)

cbr1100xx 23rd January 2017 18:22

Euro car parts

I would just like to say thank you to ecp , after a couple of epic fails on the delivery front I said I wouldn't use them again .
Looking on the web today I thought I would give them one last chance , ordered all the filters at 915am , and was surprised to see the option of same day delivery for free , so gave it a go......
Got a phone call at 920 saying my order would leave at 930.........
Delivered at 1030.

Perfect , I live in a fairly remote area and I have to say this was a huge improvement on past experience .

So well done euro car parts,you have my custom again
Stan

Dallas 23rd January 2017 19:50

Blooming ek! :eek: ordered at 9:15am, delivered at 10:30am, and the delivery was free :bowdown: that is good going I'd say...

grivas 23rd January 2017 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbr1100xx (Post 2436025)
I would just like to say thank you to ecp , after a couple of epic fails on the delivery front I said I wouldn't use them again .
Looking on the web today I thought I would give them one last chance , ordered all the filters at 915am , and was surprised to see the option of same day delivery for free , so gave it a go......
Got a phone call at 920 saying my order would leave at 930.........
Delivered at 1030.

Perfect , I live in a fairly remote area and I have to say this was a huge improvement on past experience .

So well done euro car parts,you have my custom again
Stan

And yet I am not impressed.!!

DMGRS 24th January 2017 14:33

Same day delivery is a god send, but easy enough for them when they have a fleet of vans delivering to garages all day.

All they need to do now is send out the correct parts... :D
My local garage hates Euro with a passion, but sadly they seem to have pushed most 'local' factors to extinction.

Mickyboy 24th January 2017 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 2436390)
Same day delivery is a god send, but easy enough for them when they have a fleet of vans delivering to garages all day.

My local garage hates Euro with a passion, but sadly they seem to have pushed most 'local' factors to extinction.

That's so true mate, lots of mechanics I know always complain about receiving the wrong parts 😡

Dave69 24th January 2017 17:41

I ordered 5L of concentrate screen wash on Sunday night, it was £2.44 with there discount WEEKEND30. Free delivery and I got it today via DHL, you can't argue with that value!

COLVERT 24th January 2017 18:21

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by grivas (Post 2436097)
And yet I am not impressed.!!

Bet you don't believe in Miracles either.----:p:

To do better than that you'd have to give them your co-ordinates and look out for the guided missile.---:D

Dallas 24th January 2017 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 2436390)

My wife was a Bristol Street Rover (Unipart) girl many moons ago, the parts were never sent out wrong.

The problem these large Motor Factors face are with the car brand manufactures part/code list, there are always several part codes to one part on any one brand, model and year of vehicle. The garage mechanic or private individual quotes the vehicle registration and then expects miracles to happen. :shrug:

You should see the intensive work that goes on behind the scenes at ECP, the next day, or SAME DAY delivery is what keeps the garage service industry in business (that is what keeps the customers happy).

Dragrad 25th January 2017 00:28

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum. Re-direct left in old. This may be the better forum as threads get ‘lost’ very quickly in the General Forum;)

T-Cut 20th March 2018 16:28

I need a 8-10 litres of Shell Helix ACEA C3 engine oil for my Sportage and it's rather expensive.

Do we still have a Club discount code? The one on ECP's shop banner is obsolete.

TC