The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   2019 Club Calendar Now For Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=290165)

Reebs 14th November 2018 17:28

2019 Club Calendar Now For Sale

It is with great pleasure that we can announce the arrival of the new 2019 Owners Club Calendar into the Club Shop.

Full of members own cars pictured in lovely settings, this exclusive item would make an ideal Christmas present to yourself or others. Hang one in the office, the kitchen, the workshop or even the man cave?

12 A3 quality gloss pages with room to mark important dates for each month. Get them while they last and help support the club, available from the club shop by clickling the following link:

Click :smilie_re: Here to order yours today :cool:

Please note:
When you order, make sure you send your Pay Pal invoice to actros via the shop email address then he will know you have ordered it and will send it out to you A.S.A.P.

Reebs 14th November 2018 17:50

Oh, and I would like to thank all those members who took the time to submit pictures for the calendar, the following members cars are featured this year:

Ceedy, Dallas, Dawn, Flying Banana, G.F, Ian G, JSS, Keithst24, LimoRog, Manxirover, Midas, Missmoppet, Phil63, Rick-sta, Teflon, Trikey and Windrush.

Commiserations to those that didn't get in, but there is always next year. :}

FLYING BANANA 14th November 2018 17:58

April looks good............

Dawn 14th November 2018 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2686707)
Oh, and I would like to thank all those members who took the time to submit pictures for the calendar, the following members cars are featured this year:

Ceedy, Dallas, Dawn, Flying Banana, G.F, Ian G, JSS, Keithst24, LimoRog, Manxirover, Midas, Missmoppet, Phil63, Rick-sta, Teflon, Trikey and Windrush.

Commiserations to those that didn't get in, but there is always next year. :}

Aww baby Bones made it! As she is technically David's now I will let him know he has a star car lol! :)

Ravinder 14th November 2018 19:18

Can’t believe my car didn’t make it. Devastated. :cry:

Bogbrush82 14th November 2018 19:22

Well after what Dawn just told me I just HAD to buy one. :cool:

FLYING BANANA 14th November 2018 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravinder (Post 2686730)
Can’t believe my car didn’t make it. Devastated. :cry:

Keith’s car made the grade, and you had a hand in that.

Rev Jules 14th November 2018 19:48

Bought my two at the car show, stunning pictures and well chosen cars a credit too all of those that were picked.

Rev

FLYING BANANA 14th November 2018 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2686743)

Bought my two at the car show, stunning pictures and well chosen cars a credit too all of those that were picked.

Rev

But best of is Dereks car on the cover.

Rev Jules 15th November 2018 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2686757)
But best of is Dereks car on the cover.

Many thanks Bob.

It was BlueJon who asked if he could submit the picture with Derek in the driving seat, a fitting memory of him.

Rev