The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MG ZT-T Gone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302467)

Fusilier 28th January 2020 11:20

MG ZT-T Gone

Well for the next couple of days, as I took it to turbo Dave this morning to get my new arms fitted (Chinese one's) and also get the brake pipes done, and will be collecting it tomorrow

Only problem is I had to take three buses to get home, and that cost me just short of £10, and car will then be put away for the next year, as I am going to use my MGF this year for shows and meets

Stu

FLYING BANANA 28th January 2020 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusilier (Post 2789539)
Well for the next couple of days, as I took it to turbo Dave this morning to get my new arms fitted (Chinese one's) and also get the brake pipes done, and will be collecting it tomorrow

Only problem is I had to take three buses to get home, and that cost me just short of £10, and car will then be put away for the next year, as I am going to use my MGF this year for shows and meets

Stu

Funny we take travelling so much for granted till we need public transport then it becomes a major issue.

Pueblo_Boy 28th January 2020 12:43

Luckily, bus transport here in Scotland for us older guys is...free! :D

another_clean_sheet 28th January 2020 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pueblo_Boy (Post 2789554)
Luckily, bus transport here in Scotland for us older guys is...free! :D

As it is in England

DRWMGTF 28th January 2020 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusilier (Post 2789539)

Stu

Hello Stu,
Would you like a lift when you go and collect it?
Regards David

Fusilier 28th January 2020 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRWMGTF (Post 2789559)
Hello Stu,
Would you like a lift when you go and collect it?
Regards David

David

Many thanks for the offer, but its ok, will get the Bus, as not sure at what time it will be ready for collection

Regards

Stu

suzublu 28th January 2020 14:53

Should've given me a bell:shrug: I owe you a few miles:bowdown::D

Rickoshea 28th January 2020 14:54

Us old gits in London get the trains, underground AND buses for free!

ricardo65 28th January 2020 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickoshea (Post 2789576)
Us old gits in London get the trains, underground AND buses for free!

trains :shrug:underground:shrug: oh I do see an odd bus every now and then :D:D

RoverRobson 28th January 2020 20:38

Stu,

Do you catch a mixture of Arriva and Go North East buses?

The Arriva regional day ticket is £8.50.

The Network One Explorer (Valid on Arriva, Go North East, Stagecoach, T&W Metro and the Shields Ferry) is £10.90 for the day.

May save a couple of quid for a coffee.

Cheers
Robson