The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Discussion ZT is it as good as 75 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=98221)

Roverjoe 19th November 2011 20:36

Discussion ZT is it as good as 75

I have an 02 75 seen a zt 03 today is the body build the same,I think it is apart from the badging is the length the same.

Need help from you experts as have a bet that they are the same car with a different badging.

Engine size or petrol or diesel makes no difference.

Zeb 19th November 2011 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roverjoe (Post 855106)
I have an 02 75 seen a zt 03 today is the body build the same,I think it is apart from the badging is the length the same.

Need help from you experts as have a bet that they are the same car with a different badging.

Same chassis, different running gear...many many differences...and yes, just as good but for the more sporting drive..

suzublu 19th November 2011 20:38

Springs are different too,harder ride in the zt.

2Diesels 19th November 2011 20:43

Essentially the same car but as said above the ZT has a sportier feel & is much firmer that's not to say hard & uncomfortable I find mine very comfortable with supportive seats & fantastic handling.
They use the same engines etc. with slight differences in power output etc. on certain versions

Roverjoe 19th November 2011 20:43

Has the shape changed or is it the same design, would not like harder springs as my 75 goes well even though the funding has gone up year by year.:shrug:

Zeb 19th November 2011 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 855111)
Springs are different too,harder ride in the zt.

Springs IS running gear...:D

2Diesels 19th November 2011 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roverjoe (Post 855118)
Has the shape changed or is it the same design, would not like harder springs as my 75 goes well even though the funding has gone up year by year.:shrug:

Same shape just different front bumper/grille design & most of the chrome/stainless is colour coded on the ZT

rotrex 19th November 2011 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roverjoe (Post 855106)

Hi Joe.
yep body is same mate. zt is much cheaper inside. totaly different drive though, 75 likes to waft along in comfort at a relaxed pace but panics a wee bit at higher speeds. where the zt is harsh and not so comfy at relaxed pace, but in its element at speed the 75 doesnt like to be driven at. in short I'd say if 75 offers everything you want dont buy a zt. however if you'd like more performance in the chassis department buy a zt you wont regret it. tam

suzublu 19th November 2011 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeb (Post 855119)
Springs IS running gear...:D

I know:D:D as i was typing & posting,you'd already answered:getmecoat::D

Roverjoe 19th November 2011 20:47

Thanks someone just needed expert advice, and I know where to come for it. Next years membership paid for.

Cheers chaps and chapress.