The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Beers and cars :) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=240208)

Lordy 19th March 2016 15:52

Beers and cars :)

How are you all hows everyone. :)

gong to have a few tonight, been working all out on both cars, Rover 75 has had a full valet and looking sexy again. :cool:

She's still going strong and drives well, I don't care about the power loss anymore, after these long distance trips its always taken me there and back. :D

So going to leave it as it is, if something does fail then I'll simply replace the part that's faulty when it fails.

What's everyone doing this weekend. :cool:?
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/...psgmi5gnnv.jpg

anyone for a beer. :D

Lancpudn 19th March 2016 16:08

Hey nice one Dave:}, It looks like you're really cracking on with the Probe. I bet it's nippy working outside all day. I'm indoors learning George Harrison's guitar parts for the song "Something" :}

Scaramanga 19th March 2016 16:36

Cobra! :drool4::drool4:

Now thats a really nice beer :D

I'm workng :o

Elliott 19th March 2016 16:45

Blowing the froth off a couple myself tonight.

Remember when I was at Ford when the Probe came out, it had the Mazda v6 which was a safe engine if the cambelt snapped and the general electrics, you guys think the leaking Tourers have problems lol, Distributors were another favourite and cost silly money to replace then. Nice to see one being bought back to life, keep up the good work :bowdown: :D

stevenicks 19th March 2016 16:51

Sounds like you are getting back to the old Dave we all love and know. Hang in there mate:}

Animal 19th March 2016 16:54

Nice one Dave. :beer2::beer2::beer2:

I'll give your regards to Uncle Jack later ( says he's gonna give me a sore head )

:clap::pepsi::clap:

Lordy 19th March 2016 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2245138)
Hey nice one Dave:}, It looks like you're really cracking on with the Probe. I bet it's nippy working outside all day. I'm indoors learning George Harrison's guitar parts for the song "Something" :}

Its a bit nippy but the sun is producing a bit of heat lol.
That sounds interesting didn't know you played a guitar. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scaramanga (Post 2245157)
Cobra! :drool4::drool4:

Now thats a really nice beer :D

I'm workng :o

Go on take the rest of the day off I've got plenty on IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliott (Post 2245166)
Blowing the froth off a couple myself tonight.

Remember when I was at Ford when the Probe came out, it had the Mazda v6 which was a safe engine if the cambelt snapped and the general electrics, you guys think the leaking Tourers have problems lol, Distributors were another favourite and cost silly money to replace then. Nice to see one being bought back to life, keep up the good work :bowdown: :D

Cheers buddy, can't say to much about the car as I don't want a other waning again of the admin, but cheers for the support tho it will get there. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2245173)
Sounds like you are getting back to the old Dave we all love and know. Hang in there mate:}

Don't you worry nothing keeps me down for long at all. :D
besides I'm a nutter I have reputation to protect. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2245176)
Nice one Dave. :beer2::beer2::beer2:

I'll give your regards to Uncle Jack later ( says he's gonna give me a sore head )

:clap::pepsi::clap:

and I'll send my regards to the VAT 69 bottle, that will be attacked later on tonight. :D

think were both going to be out of it later on tonight lol. :D

Simondi 19th March 2016 17:13

Looking good - Enjoy

Lordy 19th March 2016 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2245194)
Looking good - Enjoy

Cheers mate. :)

Lancpudn 19th March 2016 17:26

Its a bit nippy but the sun is producing a bit of heat lol.
That sounds interesting didn't know you played a guitar. :eek:

I'm a Jack of all trades, Master of none :eek::D