The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What I did with my Rover 75/MG ZT today? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=172123)

scottish_don 12th July 2016 20:30

Did they own up?:eek:

Davy 12th July 2016 21:25

i replaced my gold coloured temporary front wing with a nice hff brg one

Davy
l

marinabrian 12th July 2016 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy (Post 2329091)
i replaced my dd coloured temporary front wing with a nice hff brg one

Davy
l

Bah Davy, no more duotone for you :D

Brian :cool:

allan t 13th July 2016 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy (Post 2329091)
i replaced my dd coloured temporary front wing with a nice hff brg one

Davy
l

You will have spoilt the look noo.your car was the first I spotted when entering the car park at Falkirk

Ali-B 13th July 2016 15:58

I spent saturday afternoon with a can of upholstery and carpet cleaner going at the interior to try and shift the pungent lingering smell of wet dog left by the previous owner. It took an entire can of simoniz but it seems to have done the trick and now the interior has scrubbed up like new and smelling of cleaning chemicals rather than canine slobber ;) then I discovered the "sport" mode on the auto box and suddenly I've been giving surprises to random people at traffic lights... (yes, my inner child has been unleashed)

Ascen 13th July 2016 19:24

It was MOT day for me today... I was expecting something horribly wrong as the car was cheap when I got it in Jan.

£12 for bulbs and passed!
Few advisories though...

keithst24 13th July 2016 19:39

What a feeling

Took Bumble for a quick 5 mile spin as I've been away in France for 10 days and Bumble looked unhappy sitting there...WOW :drool4: what a feeling after driving a big 9 seater van :eek:, I do Love my V6 :D...brings a smile everytime.

marinabrian 13th July 2016 22:29

Painted in a deep scratch on the nearside rear quarter left by some kindly soul in the park and ride car park where the missus abandons ship each day, enroute to the hospital

I wasn't sure if it was a deliberate act or whether it had been caught by a buckle on a handbag or something similar.

Anyway, after filling the scratch with touch up, then compounding off the excess, I went over it with clear lacquer and a fine artists brush.

Flatted with 2000 wet and dry, then once all was level and even, buffed it up with Farecla G3.

Invisible fix, but annoying all of the same......so after all of that I took the dog for a walk, came home and give it a wash, both car and dog !!

Ahh you can't beat having a Bitey McBiteface to mellow you out after he runs off with your noodle mitt, mid car wash :D

Brian :D

Big.Al 13th July 2016 22:52

New intercooler hose fitted as the old one had become porous and sweating oil. And picked up a pre project drive under tray.

marinabrian 13th July 2016 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big.Al (Post 2329636)
New intercooler hose fitted as the old one had become porous and sweating oil. And picked up a pre project drive under tray.

Have ou sorted the low speed fan out as well Alan :shrug:

One never knows when a nice bit of AC may be called for :drool4:

Brian :D