The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Andy willi & John's mini nano meet 12/02/2011 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74534)

johnwh74 21st December 2010 11:50

Andy willi & John's mini nano meet 12/02/2011

Hi Everyone - Andy Willi and Myself of A & L Automotive Doncaster are having another open day at the workshop which is FREE to all members on Saturday 12th febuary from 8.30am onwards.

So again if you have any little jobs that you require doing or you have any concerns over your pride and joy then come down and see us and we will gladly help out. As from the last meeting we had some jobs done that couldnt be done at normal meets like laser tracking, wheels balanced etc.

Come to the workshop and make use of our knowledge and facilities

Diagnostic computer (not T4 but Sykes Pickivant equ) FREE TO ALL MEMBERS
Possible that there will be a T4 there - will confirm before meeting

We have tyres, Tyre changing machine, balancing machine, ramps and 4 wheel laser alignment tracking equipment and now a shot blaster on site.

Huge stores deptartment for all your motoring needs.

Tea and coffee making facilities
Cafe over the road OR free delivery from sandwich shop (try the belly buster) :D

Come take advantage of this amazing opportunity and feel free to bring cake and biscuits :xmas-smiley-031::xmas-smiley-031:

http://www.alautomotive.info/
Unit 6 & 8 Holmroyd Road
Carcroft
Doncaster
DN6 7BH

All Are Welcome
Regards John (07854 152 782) and Andy Willi

PS... Anyone wanting tyres, if you could please let myself or Andy Willi know the sizes you require so we can make sure we have them in stock. We can advise on the price of tyres before the meet.

thank you

Attendee's so far.. Let me know if i have missed anything or anyone please

Trebor - Tracking & tyres
Devilish -
Actros
Fudgie66
Sikelsh
Jimbo
BaconButtyman
DamienP
Suzublu
Vman - rover 45 tracking
Graham2230 - service
Gsteph
Richy - Inspection
RRobson
Stocktake
Flyer Phil
Woolleysox - Tracking
Wolves75
JT667 - Bulbs - Washer bottle
Dave s a - Gearbox oil
Gmax333
Carl - FBH check
Hodgy
MrB
Hommer - Handbrake

STUBIE 21st December 2010 11:57

here's hoping the temperature might be above freezing John.

Stubs

actros 21st December 2010 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwh74 (Post 638304)
Hi Everyone - Andy Willi and Myself of A & L Automotive Doncaster are having another open day at the workshop which is FREE to all members on Saturday 12th febuary from 8.30am onwards.

So again if you have any little jobs that you require doing or you have any concerns over your pride and joy then come down and see us and we will gladly help out. As from the last meeting we had some jobs done that couldnt be done at normal meets like laser tracking, wheels balanced etc.

Come to the workshop and make use of our knowledge and facilities

Diagnostic computer (not T4 but Sykes Pickivant equ) FREE TO ALL MEMBERS
Possible that there will be a T4 there - will confirm before meeting

We have tyres, Tyre changing machine, balancing machine, ramps and 4 wheel laser alignment tracking equipment and now a shot blaster on site.

Huge stores deptartment for all your motoring needs.

Tea and coffee making facilities
Cafe over the road OR free delivery from sandwich shop (try the belly buster) :D

Come take advantage of this amazing opportunity and feel free to bring cake and biscuits :xmas-smiley-031::xmas-smiley-031:

http://www.alautomotive.info/
Unit 6 & 8 Holmeroid Road
Carcroft
Doncaster
DN6 7BH

All Are Welcome
Regards John (07854 152 782) and Andy Willi

PS... Anyone wanting tyres, if you could please let myself or Andy Willi know the sizes you require so we can make sure we have them in stock. We can advise on the price of tyres before the meet.

thank you

I Will be there again John.:xmas-smiley-041:

Eljay55 21st December 2010 15:39

Hi mate, i will be there (need the car washing Brian:icon_razz:).

I have the engine management light on after my maf went. I have fitted the synergy and pierberg maf so may need to be plugged in to reset the ECU ??

Oh, btw. The bottle pump is fine thanks Andy but can you do something about the cold as it hasnt thawed out for a week now:icon_cry:.

See you there, Graham

trebor 21st December 2010 17:43

put me down please ( leave it ! )

sikelsh 22nd December 2010 08:16

Hoping to make this one chaps :)

Looked good fun last time

Simon

johnwh74 22nd December 2010 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 638420)
put me down please ( leave it ! )

Dont knoiw what you mean Rob :icon_question: :biggrinsanta:

Tatts 22nd December 2010 13:13

Sadly I'm on shift (nights) that week. I'd like to see what Andy has done to his ZT to make it so quick!

J1MBO 24th December 2010 13:19

John

Really enjoyed the last one, nothing - touch wood - needs doing to the V8 at the moment but would still love to attend for the chat, tea and butties, I'll bring biccies lol.

Cheers
Jim

baconbuttyman 31st December 2010 13:41

Will try and get over John:laugh: