The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Eurotrip? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=97773)

Jake 14th November 2011 11:45

Eurotrip?

I'm doing some travelling around Germany, and also Brussels and Salzburg the week prior to Christmas, if our fabled mascot fancies frequenting the Xmas markets and Munichs famous Hofbrauhaus, let me know!

starbug2 14th November 2011 12:25

i'm sure he would like to go back to germany :D i don't know who has him at the mo all i know is he left me very soon after i got back from germany and been on some trips ..

StuBlake13 14th November 2011 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbug2 (Post 850637)
i'm sure he would like to go back to germany :D i don't know who has him at the mo all i know is he left me very soon after i got back from germany and been on some trips ..

Jim has him at the minute.

Jim Jamieson 20th November 2011 20:05

Hi Jake
I've just got back from Spain (Benalmadena Costa) with Zed during which we visted Gibraltar.
Unfortunately poor Zed got left in the car so not too many photos, but it was surprising just how many 75's We spotted on our visit 3 alone Gibralter registered with many more spotted in Spain.
Anyway I will have to look up all the other requests now as Zed has been with us for some time so I reckon it's time for him to get his suitcase packed !
JYJ

suffolk boy 20th November 2011 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 850605)
I'm doing some travelling around Germany, and also Brussels and Salzburg the week prior to Christmas, if our fabled mascot fancies frequenting the Xmas markets and Munichs famous Hofbrauhaus, let me know!

i take it you are not visiting the various locations in salzburg used in the sound of music:}the hills are alive

Jim Jamieson 7th December 2011 14:01

Well it looks like I'll be saying farewell to my little friend Zed, as he is off to see Jake for another tour of Europe with some other members waiting to take him further afield.

We have enjoyed his presence over the last few months with visits to various parts of Scotland then over to Malta followed by a trip to Spain and Gibralter.

Bon Voyage my little friend. :xmas-smiley-003:

JYJ

ken6760 29th December 2011 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jamieson (Post 855995)
Hi Jake
I've just got back from Spain (Benalmadena Costa) with Zed during which we visted Gibraltar.
Unfortunately poor Zed got left in the car so not too many photos, but it was surprising just how many 75's We spotted on our visit 3 alone Gibralter registered with many more spotted in Spain.
Anyway I will have to look up all the other requests now as Zed has been with us for some time so I reckon it's time for him to get his suitcase packed !
JYJ

You are not kidding about the 75's in Spain Jim!! I have an appartment in Mojacar and have just returned from 3 months down there! Here's a pic I took last month!!
Mine is the white gold Tourer, and out of the 3 cars parked in front of it 2 are 75's!!:SHOCKED:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...0/IMG_0192.jpg

Rocket 29th December 2011 16:09

That's a nice car Ken.

ken6760 29th December 2011 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 885531)
That's a nice car Ken.

:icon_smile: Looks a little like your new one I think Paul!!! :icon_smile:

Hengist 11th January 2012 09:40

Speaking of Salzburg - the Sound of Music locations are kind of hard to avoid! That fountain thingy with the horses on it, the Mirabel Gardens. Salzburg old town is very compact, so you're always being confronted with things you recognise.

Also, not too far out of town is Hitler's "Eagle's Nest" (Kehlsteinhaus) on top of a mountain and reachable by mountain-bus and elevator. Definitely worth going out to that, probably a day-trip if you don't have a car.

Just saying. :)