The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Update on Bluebird (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=309848)

bluebird 13th December 2020 12:54

Update on Bluebird

Well I’m feeling a lot better n i can walk a bit more but still long way to go so not rushing managed to walk round B&M weds for about 20 mins n legs where hurting but I did what drs suggested push myself that little bit further
I walked round the garden test legs hurting today but doin some walking round the house
I feel like my old self is starting to surface I will still have a few months before I feel ready to go back to work n drive again
I can’t thank Andy enough for the support he’s giving me n all the stuff he’s does ie washing housework shopping helping with my bath n washing my hair he’s my rock

Debz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian G 13th December 2020 13:04

Hi Debz
We are so glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery,slow and steady will get you there.
Take care and stay safe.
Love from both of us
Ian and Jan xx

Ched 13th December 2020 13:05

Good luck with your recovery Deb, and well done Andy. :smiley:

bluebird 13th December 2020 13:06

Thanks darl hope u two are ok n staying safe miss u can’t wait till we can have meets again

Love you both
Debz xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squire 13th December 2020 13:20

Glad to hear you're beginning to get back to your old self, you do have to push yourself but don't go too far with it, slow and steady and you'll get there. Andy is a good one and he'll always be there for you.
Happy Christmas and New Year to you both, and keep safe.

Martyn.

elroy 13th December 2020 13:20

glad to hear you are on the mend Debs, one day at a time these things can,t be rushed. love and best wishes to you both :xmas-smiley-008::snowball1::xmas-smiley-008:

FLYING BANANA 13th December 2020 13:50

Good to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Take your time and do as you are told.

Rogue 13th December 2020 14:32

Was good to see you looking a bit better the other evening. Fingers crossed the tests are ok too :}

roverbarmy 13th December 2020 15:13

I thought that you were back, up and running weeks ago. So sorry that I didn't know. We need to see you firing on all cylinders! Well done to Andy for the TLC. If you need anything at all, Andy has my number. Keep clogging. The world needs more like you and Andy. Take care. Stay safe and get well soon. That's an order aswell as a request!:laugh:

Yorkshire GOC 13th December 2020 15:20

Glad your on the mend Debs -did not realise you were still so badly - anyway get better soon - and the big question is Andy any good at ironing:xmas-smiley-008: