The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   DD (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316677)

wraymond 3rd December 2021 12:45

DD

Apologies in advance Paul. Please may we have some idea about Clive's absence? I wouldn't want to break any confidences and I for one miss his frequent posts whilst not necessarily agreeing with every one.

MSS 3rd December 2021 13:59

I note that member Gremlin has also disappeared without a trace. Not saying that there was any connection, other than a similar approach and views.

As I wrote in a post in another thread, it feels as if the wife has left but without any indication of why.

:icon_cry:

Gate Keeper 3rd December 2021 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSS (Post 2910699)
I note that member Gremlin has also disappeared without a trace. Not saying that there was any connection, other than a similar approach and views.

As I wrote in a post in another thread, it feels as if the wife has left but without any indication of why.

:icon_cry:

Like the confessional, what is said in a pm really is private. Darcydog is not here to reply. I can’t say any more than that. Sorry I am unable to provide any clues.

MSS 3rd December 2021 14:19

Whatever was said would require a response from DD in the interest of fairness.

Hmmm......the intrigue deepens!

:icon_lol:

WillyHeckaslike 3rd December 2021 14:23

Regardless of how any mod tries to spin it in a private pm many members saw how it really panned out. The site has lost two mainly good contributors while those who antagonised and fanned the flames have been left untouched to do what they do best. Very sad. :lipsrsealed: :getmecoat:

MSS 3rd December 2021 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike (Post 2910705)
Regardless of how any mod tries to spin it in a private pm many members saw how it really panned out. The site has lost two mainly good contributors while those who antagonised and fanned the flames have been left untouched to do what they do best. Very sad. :lipsrsealed: :getmecoat:

From the accentuated feelings of perceived injustice and camaraderie highlighted by your post, it feels like there are going to be three lost members! :icon_question:

mbev51 3rd December 2021 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike (Post 2910705)

Sorry I don’t agree with you. DD had some viscous things to say about other in some very personal attacks. Have you now noticed threads are not being closed?

WillyHeckaslike 3rd December 2021 15:15

And .... bang on cue. You couldn't make it up. Lol. :laugh:

MSS 3rd December 2021 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbev51 (Post 2910720)
Sorry I don’t agree with you. DD had some viscous things to say about other in some very personal attacks. Have you now noticed threads are not being closed?

Except this one! :laugh:

MSS 3rd December 2021 15:18

To bring it over to the topic of cars...

...what else do you people drive other than Rovers? :icon_rolleyes: