The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Alf Martin (Trimani) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=258068)

steveo 6th December 2016 18:31

Alf Martin (Trimani)

Hi all
I received an email last night regarding Alf Martin (sad news)
Here is the email

Dear All Club Members

I apologise for the 'Global' announcement and intrusion to your 'inboxes' this evening.

My Dad -Alf Martin, an avid follower and participator to the Rover 75 Owners Forum, who I know many of you know and would have 'car chat' with over the years, peacefully passed away on Sunday 4th December in the presence of his family.

He would of liked those he chatted with regularly on this group to be aware of this sad news and understand why there's been a sudden halt to his contribution to discussions/emails/feeds.

We - his family, would be grateful of any support/assistance when the time comes in the near weeks to start packing up and selling his Car - Rover 75, including all associated parts he's acquired in finding a new home where the Car can be continually loved and cherished.

Many thanks

Stuart Martin (Son)

Sincere condolences to his family
Rest in peace Alf

Kindest regards
Steve

**FUNERAL DETAILS**

You are welcome to join the celebration of Alf Martin's life on Monday 12th December at 9:30am at Poole Crematorium (Broadstone) followed after at The Thistle Hotel on Poole Quay from 11:00am. As this is a celebration the family would welcome guests to wear their favourite colours and should you wish to make any donations, please donate to Poole Lifeboat Station.

Thank you

Stuart

FLYING BANANA 6th December 2016 18:33

Very sorry to hear such sad news. Condolences to you and family

mh007 6th December 2016 18:34

Very sad news.
Condolences to you & your family.

klarzy 6th December 2016 18:34

Oh dear.... what a horrible year this has been....

Too many good folk....

Rest in Peace

planenut 6th December 2016 18:48

Sad news indeed, and very thoughtful to try to keep this in the club!

Great times to be remembered.

suzublu 6th December 2016 18:56

Oh please no, not another of life's gentlemen, sincerest condolences to Alf's family. Surely not Trimani? Forgive me if I'm mistaken.

ricardo65 6th December 2016 18:59

So sorry to read this condolences to all the family

FLYER 6th December 2016 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2412417)
Oh please no, not another of life's gentlemen, sincerest condolences to Alf's family. Surely not Trimani? Forgive me if I'm mistaken.

Think your right .:eek:

Ratty 6th December 2016 19:06

Very sad news,condolences to all the family.

suzublu 6th December 2016 19:10

Our banner seems to have been permanently black this year, so so sad