The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Wales (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   First breakfast meet of 2019 -24th March @9am (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=290309)

BigBen 19th November 2018 13:54

First breakfast meet of 2019 -24th March @9am

Hi all,

Apologies for not reporting in recently but my mothers sudden illness at the beginning of August and her passing in October meant lots of travelling beteween S.Wales and Bedfordshire - as well as work problems and all sorts of other bits I won't go into it's just been a hell of a 3 months... :(

Anyway,

You've lots of time to get ready for the next breakfast meet, so no excuses! ;)

The next South Wales breakfast meet will be on Sunday the 24th March, 2019 at Café Cwtch.

As usual, I will make a list of those attending below :}

“Pride & Passion for the home team”

If you are passionate for, and/or own any vehicle (car or van) produced by the individual marques while under BMC, Standard-Triumph, BL, Leyland Cars, Austin Rover Group, Rover Group or MG-Rover including Austin, Austin-Healey, Daimler, Morris, Jaguar, Land Rover, MG, Mini, Riley, Rover, Standard, Triumph, Vanden Plas or Wolseley… then why not join us at Café Cwtch to share your passion and support of the “home team” in collaboration with Driver’s Seat (GTFM) Bwyd a Torque.

It will be held at Café Cwtch, Dare Valley Country Park, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF44 7PT.

Café Cwtch is large but cosy café, with a 5 Star (hygiene) rating located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with amazing scenery and (of course) a large car park

Hotel and camping accommodation is also available on site - and just 15 minutes away from some of the most iconic and greatest driving roads on planet earth.

DIRECTIONS: Make for ABERDARE (CF44 7LB) – once in ABERDARE town centre follow the signs for MAERDY and then when climbing the hill out of ABERDARE town for MAERDY look out for the BROWN SIGNS for the DARE VALLEY PARK and then TURN RIGHT at the sign for the park.

Linky to the Café Cwtch webpage

NB: PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PARK USERS: When entering and leaving the Country Park please ensure you adhere to the Country Park speed limit and be aware and respectful of walkers, those walking dogs and those riding horses etc.

EVENT DISCLAIMER:

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet
and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance.
Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Attendance list:-

75 & ZT Club members:-
BigBen (me) - Ben - MG ZT-T 190+ "Maurice" and/or "Maurice Jr." (TF 115).. maybe "Digger" too! (75 CdTi Tourer)

Non 75 & ZT club members attending:-
Ian Edwards - Mini 25th Anniversary Edition

Ian G 19th November 2018 14:17

"The next South Wales breakfast meet will be on Sunday the 24th March, 2019 at Café Cwtch."

Hi Ben
Can I just point out that there is a national meet in Somerset on the same day..
https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...o=displaymonth
Cheers Ian

P3AHE 20th November 2018 15:29

Is it 24th of March or 24th of April 2019? :shrug: Sorry to hear of your rotten 3 months, Ben, but hopefully things have now settled down.

Andrew

BigBen 23rd November 2018 01:14

Hi Andy, sorry Should read March. That's what happens when you cut and paste :duh: Can a mod update the thread title please :D

Daisy-Dawlish 26th November 2018 18:19

Looking forward to meeting up again Fantastic breakfast and great company see you all there 😊😊

BigBen 16th March 2019 07:22

Just a quick bump as the meet's next weekend! :cool:

BigBen 23rd March 2019 19:40

Quick bump - meet's tomorrow morning :}

BigBen 2nd April 2019 16:19

For all those who came to the S.Wales meet I'll be posting some pics as promised on Friday. :D