The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mutt's Nut's or What? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=263358)

stevenicks 9th March 2017 18:49

Mutt's Nut's or What?

I washed both car's today, did the shopping, cut our large lawn, made Spagg Bol with all the trimmings and still managed to have an hour's spin on the motorbike. It's nice to be in the wife's good books for a change :}. Probably won't last though :shrug:;).

keithst24 9th March 2017 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2459251)
I washed both car's today, did the shopping, cut our large lawn, made Spagg Bol with all the trimmings and still managed to have an hour's spin on the motorbike. It's nice to be in the wife's good books for a change :}. Probably won't last though :shrug:;).

Do you wear your underpants on the outside :D

flying_pig 9th March 2017 20:22

It never lasts
Longest ive managed to stay on them just under a month

Kiltman 9th March 2017 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithst24 (Post 2459261)
Do you wear your underpants on the outside :D

No, but I think we know who wears the trousers!

Dragrad 9th March 2017 23:00

Thread moved to a more appropriate forum. Re-direct left in old. This may be the better forum as threads get ‘lost’ very quickly in the General Forum. ;)

RPWC 10th March 2017 06:49

I'm expected to do all that,minus the motorbike ride, AND do a full day's work.:shrug:

stevenicks 10th March 2017 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2459432)
I'm expected to do all that,minus the motorbike ride, AND do a full day's work.:shrug:

You need to put your foot down Rich and let her know who wear's the strides. :eek::getmecoat:

Kennyeth 10th March 2017 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenicks (Post 2459251)

Your own recipe spag-boll or Mary Bakers ?:D:D:D
Ken.

Arryhall 11th March 2017 07:52

I do pretty much all the housework because my Mrs loves to cook. It's only fair I do the bazillion dishes she filthies up cooking coz she good at it and I love eating. Working 2-10, I get motorbike fun in a morning when it's taxed and I can be bothered, but generally I spend a couple hours aa day doing housework. The house is still a mess though. :shrug:

Lancpudn 11th March 2017 08:13

Nice job Steve. :cool: I've been the chief cook & bottle wash here for 44 years. :eek:

I've got shopping,laundry & cleaning to do today:mad:......my missus is in London, she went with her mate (who scored two cheap tickets & her brother is a head honcho for the railways who gets them free first class travel :eek:) on Friday to watch Marty Stuart amongst other country & western stars at the 02 arena.

.......She'll have been at the front throwing her keks at him :eek::D