The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How many folk are working in this lockdown (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=303803)

coab 25th March 2020 16:38

Im working I do 25 hours a week as a site services officer (modern caretaker lol) and Im mainly opening up and locking up. We usually have 200 kids in we had 6 today!
My part time jobs PAT testing and engine diagnostics and selling cars has come to a halt. Er indoors is working from home and they want to pay her 80% but we shall see. Jess my little one was supposed to be taking her GCSEs but they have been scrubbed now and a mark will be given by her teachers instead.

SCP440 25th March 2020 16:42

I work for myself delivering mainly to customers in the hospitality industry, no pubs open means I have lost 95% of my customers until they reopen.

Luckily today the few places that are still open had a delivery but it was odd driving around with little or no traffic. For the first time ever I have to watch out for the speed cameras, not usually a problem due to the traffic.

I hope he comes up with a deal for the self employed soon.

Scary times for us all.

MissMoppet 25th March 2020 16:45

As a 77 year old - but fit and healthy - some of my family say I should not be going shopping, BUT I think it is very selfish. I will not put anyone else at risk on my behalf.

Dave

Les4048 25th March 2020 16:57

Still working as normal serving farmers parts for their machinery when it breaks down and must say extremely busy

Pete 25th March 2020 17:05

Working remotely is part of the job so no change here.

Ched 25th March 2020 17:05

My job, apart from Christmas day and sometimes new years day never stops, come rain or shine or anything else that gets thrown at it including this pandemic. I take mobile MRI, PET/CT, CT scanners around the many hospitals of this fine land during the night, and set them up so that they can be used the next day, often having to put them where it was never designed for an artic to get to.
A cracking and very satisfying job.

Beena wild 25th March 2020 17:41

As a health service officer i am attending at the Airport to advise travellers of the recommendations of the Department of Health re. Corona Virus.

However, the airport is diminishing in numbers so this cannot be sustained - may be redeployed to Dublin Port to "catch" the sea passengers!

Take care everyone and keep up the fluid levels - drink water and eat fruit...

Oldmanlogan 25th March 2020 17:54

Unfortunately I am in construction and currently on externals in Greenwich London I was working up till today but following advise we are sadly on lockdown but it's a bit of a grey area regarding comstriction I am feariing the worst and I suspect it will be a long time in this coronavirus limbo

DMGRS 25th March 2020 18:05

I'm still heading up our Northern office, but we're based from home (Mat here) - Scott is still accessing the unit but he's alone there so no risk.

My partner is a nurse in a care home, so it's rather inevitable it'll be brought home with her one day - just making sure I'm in tip top health to hopefully battle it off. :)

So far, so good!

Steve_warner 25th March 2020 18:28

I'm a bus driver, our services are going to be reduced but I have volunteered to keep working