The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

ivorthedj 23rd February 2013 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1231603)
And I guess your not at Harry's party then Andy;):D

No, the party is in the kitchen so its a no-go zone.

Night all see you tomorrow if you are attending

2Diesels 23rd February 2013 23:26

Night all;)

coolcat 24th February 2013 05:14

Morning all!
Couldn't sleep with all the excitement and anticipation for the meet;)
What's for breakfast:drool4:

windrush 24th February 2013 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1231689)
Morning all!
Couldn't sleep with all the excitement and anticipation for the meet;)
What's for breakfast:drool4:

Good morning Jeff, you are an early bird like me all ready for our meets have a good one

coolcat 24th February 2013 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1231696)
Good morning Jeff, you are an early bird like me all ready for our meets have a good one

Will do Derek, lets hope the weather is set fair for us today:}

stevestrat 24th February 2013 07:43

1 Attachment(s)
Morning Derek, Jeff. I'm up for no reason other than to let Milka out and give him his breakfast, I might even wake up soon :D

He sits and woofs softly at my wife's side of the bed but I'm convinced she suffers from "tactical deafness" and it's always me that gets up! Only had about 4 hours sleep so I'm a real bundle of joy at the moment :mad:

Really chuffed yesterday, there's a particular type of guitar I've been after for a long time, Columbus Crest, a Japanese copy of the Gibson ES335 semi acoustic made in the '70s-early '80s. I worked on one a few years ago and it was the only guitar I've worked on that I've offered to buy from the owner, wasn't interested. Been hunting for one ever since, they do appear on the bay but usually go for stupid money, not as stupid as genuine Gibson ES335s of the same vintage though, think of a price then double it!

Managed to catch a Columbus for a sensible price yesterday (see pic below), means a trip down to Leigh On Sea to pick it up tho!

coolcat 24th February 2013 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1231712)
Morning Derek, Jeff. I'm up for no reason other than to let Milka out and give him his breakfast, I might even wake up soon :D

He sits and woofs softly at my wife's side of the bed but I'm convinced she suffers from "tactical deafness" and it's always me that gets up! Only had about 4 hours sleep so I'm a real bundle of joy at the moment :mad:

Really chuffed yesterday, there's a particular type of guitar I've been after for a long time, Columbus Crest, a Japanese copy of the Gibson ES335. I worked on one a few years ago and it was the only guitar I've worked on that I've offered to buy from the owner, wasn't interested. Been hunting for one ever since, they do appear on the bay but usually go for stupid money. Managed to catch one for a sensible price yesterday (see pic below), means a trip down to Leigh On Sea to pick it up tho!

Oh, you'll be down my part of the world.
Your more than welcome to pop in for a coffee and chat:}
Bit of a marathon drive that will be, road trip:D
Lovely looking guitar by the way:drool4:

trikey 24th February 2013 08:29

Yo dudes, how's it all hanging?

stevestrat 24th February 2013 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1231714)
Bit of a marathon drive that will be, road trip:D
Lovely looking guitar by the way:drool4:

Not that daft Jeff. I get free rail travel, I was on the railway for 27 years before they let me go, over 25 years you retain travel priveleges for life. Travel by train for free, relaxed, have a kip or an 800 mile round trip in the car, easy decision.

Yeh, they are very nice guitars, feel right in the hands. It's from an era ('70s-early '80s) when the Japanese copies were on a par with the originals they were copying!

I hope the weather stays OK for your meet. The snow is chucking it down here :shrug:

ivorthedj 24th February 2013 08:41

Morning all, thanks to a great nights sleep (4hrs).im bright and breezy... I dont think!