The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

stevestrat 30th November 2012 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1151520)
Very combustible material sprouts you know;)

It's like the old one about the French onion soup diet. You don't lose any weight but nobody gets close enough to see how big you are :D

windrush 30th November 2012 09:17

Good morning Steve, now I do like french onion soup it will go down well in this cold snap

stevestrat 30th November 2012 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1151536)
Good morning Steve, now I do like french onion soup it will go down well in this cold snap

According to Google Maps you are 435 miles away from me so you have as much onion soup as you want Derek :D

reworht 30th November 2012 19:58

Just to change the subject to .............................food!
Just had one of Jamie's 30 minute recipes - Kinda Sausage Cassoulet - made with gluten-free sausages for the benefit of SWMBO - very nice, even though I find the guy a bit of a pain :D
I've decided that I need to get in touch with my Welsh side - so I'm into leeks now - which I think are just as potent as Jeff's sprouts :getmecoat:

reworht 30th November 2012 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 1151543)
According to Google Maps you are 435 miles away from me so you have as much onion soup as you want Derek :D

Derek - if you want warming up, I can recommend "Ainsley Harriott Smokey Texan Bean Cup Soup". It warms not only you, but the atmosphere around you too :D

windrush 30th November 2012 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1152048)
Just to change the subject to .............................food!
Just had one of Jamie's 30 minute recipes - Kinda Sausage Cassoulet - made with gluten-free sausages for the benefit of SWMBO - very nice, even though I find the guy a bit of a pain :D
I've decided that I need to get in touch with my Welsh side - so I'm into leeks now - which I think are just as potent as Jeff's sprouts :getmecoat:

I have never fancied leeks Rod

reworht 30th November 2012 20:13

I have to eat some greens without complaint Derek, or the wife holds my nose and forces them down me - or worse still, won't let me have the banana custard until I've eaten them :o

Leyland Worldmaster 30th November 2012 20:14

Good evening Rod, Derek has been a bloomin' cold one hasn't it! Took the car this morning as I didn't fancy waiting for trains and stuff! What's everyone up to? I'm warming my bones by the Amps and listening to some music- Hi Fi was designed for evenings like this- have to brave the elements tomorrow to clean car for tomorrow evening! Thinking about food now... Will be a chilli tonight! :-)

trikey 30th November 2012 20:21

Good evening everyone - hope you all had a good St Andrews day :)

windrush 30th November 2012 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1152066)
Good evening Rod, Derek has been a bloomin' cold one hasn't it! Took the car this morning as I didn't fancy waiting for trains and stuff! What's everyone up to? I'm warming my bones by the Amps and listening to some music- Hi Fi was designed for evenings like this- have to brave the elements tomorrow to clean car for tomorrow evening! Thinking about food now... Will be a chilli tonight! :-)

Hi Stu, have you really got to clean the car