The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   F ing been burgled (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=303728)

kitt 22nd March 2020 15:01

F ing been burgled

Ok So Covid-19 has not stopped the robbing scum, 2 hours after retuning home late I just happen to go down stairs only to find the back door wide open????? I am sure I shut that? WTF the Handle and lock are missing (Snapped off) FFS. So its grab my trusty baseball bat and a quick scout about but they have gone. Luckily they only got into my utility room and never took anything as I think they wanted just the car keys.

Quick look at the CCTV and they came in a white Audi TT, all lights off so CCTV could not read the reg, crafty buggers. The police say they must have wanted the keys to my sons new BMW M Sport, but I still say they wanted the ZT :}.

So be on the look out for unknown cars scouting your street at 1am.

FLYING BANANA 22nd March 2020 15:04

At least you are safe.

RPWC 22nd March 2020 15:26

Scrote bags did they get any keys?

macafee2 22nd March 2020 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt (Post 2800729)
Ok So Covid-19 has not stopped the robbing scum, 2 hours after retuning home late I just happen to go down stairs only to find the back door wide open????? I am sure I shut that? WTF the Handle and lock are missing (Snapped off) FFS. So its grab my trusty baseball bat and a quick scout about but they have gone. Luckily they only got into my utility room and never took anything as I think they wanted just the car keys.

Quick look at the CCTV and they came in a white Audi TT, all lights off so CCTV could not read the reg, crafty buggers. The police say they must have wanted the keys to my sons new BMW M Sport, but I still say they wanted the ZT :}.

So be on the look out for unknown cars scouting your street at 1am.

scary that you did not hear them.
At least no harm came to you and nothing stolen but take further precautions in case of a return visit. fit anti snap locks if upvc

macafee2

planenut 22nd March 2020 18:17

That's bad news they visited, glad you are okay, but the existence of the parasites puts you further up the ladder than them.

MarkS 22nd March 2020 19:05

I can't imagine our cat would copulate with hedgehogs on the lawn !

Astraeus 22nd March 2020 19:35

Unbelievable

Some folk eh? You must be furious. At least you and yours are OK.

Take care

Chris

trikey 22nd March 2020 21:14

Worth checking if anyone in the next streets have cctv as I bet the thieves would have only turned the lights off when they were close to your place.

kitt 23rd March 2020 08:30

Hi Folks

Spent the weekend fitting anti everything locks, door security bars, added another CCTV camera to the system, damn this robbery has cost me some money grrrrrrr.

I showed the CCTV to the police and they are gonna check for the car on ANPR cameras, they also went door to door to see if anyone has CCTV. But they also said that there is a route out of the village that has no ANPR camera coverage :shrug:

But at the end of the day I had 3 cars on the drive so they must have known at least 3 people in the house, but they still came in!!!! scary :eek:

RobSun 23rd March 2020 11:21

These people are brazen and not scared of the house holders. A couple of years ago my neighbour had his car stolen from the drive. Our houses have large wrought iron gates like those at Buckingham Palace half way up the drives. They protect two houses and cover double width drives. The scum bags went in through the back door past the lady of the house who had fallen asleep watching TV on the sofa. Went upstairs past daughters room awake watching TV and into main bedroom where hubby was asleep in bed. Took the car keys off the dressing table, back down stairs past daughter and wife, took wife's phone and laptop from beside her, then got the gate keys from the kitchen. Took the car away, which was seen on ANPR heading out towards Harrogate. Found three days later burnt out on an industrial estate in Bradford but hadn't triggered any more ANPR so on false plates.

This was at about 1.00am, we know this because I was going up to bed at my normal time and the dog was in the garden doing its last thing. Dog started growling but I couldn't see anything and the 6' high fence didn't help.
Needless to say the ladies of the house were somewhat traumatised.