The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Members Cars For-Sale (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   BU03 AHA ex. Midsomer Murders Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur SE Automatic *NOW SOLD* (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=121141)

2Diesels 5th August 2012 16:28

And to think You turned down my offer of Fruit Polos & a Crunchie:shrug:

J1MBO 5th August 2012 19:27

Title amended as this has now been sold.

hst125 5th August 2012 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabett_Rover (Post 1069951)
Mick will be picking ‘Midsomer’ up in a fortnight or so’s time:}

Going to be a long two weeks! At least there is no driving involved (other than lugging the family and kitchen sink to Gatport Airwick in the troop carrier). Really looking forward to this, guys/gals on here have made sure I appreciate what a good car I am taking on:bowdown: No doubt I will be looking into updating the TV in her, but otherwise, as Lewis has told me, leave well alone.
As it so happens I live in Midsomer country (for those that don't know, it is actually in the deepest darkest home counties.....), so there might be some photographic recreation ahead!

AndyV 6th August 2012 12:18

Well done Mick, I'll look out for you around town and surrounding area.

Will be a very popular attraction at our next local meet at Eversley, we'll all be queueing up with our cameras!

I think several areas were used for Midsomer to avoid repetition. Some I know of are Yattendon/Bradfield, Hambledon valley (Bucks) and the Chalfonts. Would be great to have a pub meet in one of the villages!

Petetourer 6th August 2012 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by hst125 (Post 1070058)
Going to be a long two weeks! At least there is no driving involved (other than lugging the family and kitchen sink to Gatport Airwick in the troop carrier). Really looking forward to this, guys/gals on here have made sure I appreciate what a good car I am taking on:bowdown: No doubt I will be looking into updating the TV in her, but otherwise, as Lewis has told me, leave well alone.
As it so happens I live in Midsomer country (for those that don't know, it is actually in the deepest darkest home counties.....), so there might be some photographic recreation ahead!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyV (Post 1070418)
Well done Mick, I'll look out for you around town and surrounding area.

Will be a very popular attraction at our next local meet at Eversley, we'll all be queueing up with our cameras!

I think several areas were used for Midsomer to avoid repetition. Some I know of are Yattendon/Bradfield, Hambledon valley (Bucks) and the Chalfonts. Would be great to have a pub meet in one of the villages!

A few parts of episodes were filmed at Chinnor Railway... I tried to arrange a meet here but there was not enough interest :(

I will be trying again though and have another couple of Mid somer locations in mind for other meets as well... Keep an aye on the South Central region for update ;)

Would be great to see both you and the car at our MK meet if you can make it... I saw the car at Pride Of Longbridge and its a stunner ;)

hst125 6th August 2012 13:32

My first sight of a 75 was the T reg Midsomer car, filming in Wallingford Market Place. The Causton Playhouse is Wallingford Corn Exchange so a regular haunt. Twyford (First Great Western) has been used as the station, along with at least one on Chiltern Railways? Some of the pics at the top of this thread were in and around Henley on Thames. Loads of locations must have been used so I will be Googling them up!
First trip out will be to Wallingford then!
Off on hols tomorrow so will report on return, will be out and about soon.....

hst125 21st August 2012 05:49

Update:
The car is now with me, in Reading, just taxed for 12 months! And potentially back up for sale :sad3:
Anyone interested in taking the car on please make contact privately (ie PM).

Canonite 21st August 2012 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by hst125 (Post 1080684)
Update:
The car is now with me, in Reading, just taxed for 12 months! And potentially back up for sale :sad3:

Erm :shrug:
Why are you selling it so soon after buying? What's wrong with it?

windrush 21st August 2012 08:01

I cant believe this

Petetourer 21st August 2012 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by hst125 (Post 1080684)
Update:

I would suggest starting a new advert that explains why you are selling so quickly and how much you are looking for mate...

You need to explain it really as it looks quite strange that you are moving it on SO quickly!!!??? :shrug: