The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Insurance plug (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=316847)

MissMoppet 15th December 2021 09:15

Insurance plug

Just taken out temporary cover for my son for a week over Christmas for the V6, and no charge made. (They also include free breakdown cover - which I had to use when I ran a Stag). I'm with RH.

I've always found them very helpful.

75driver 15th December 2021 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMoppet (Post 2912409)
Just taken out temporary cover for my son for a week over Christmas for the V6, and no charge made. (They also include free breakdown cover - which I had to use when I ran a Stag). I'm with RH.

That’s nice of them.!
Insurance companies and compliments aren’t normally mentioned in the same sentence.😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polinsteve 17th December 2021 08:58

Quote:

Thanks for the tip, I've saved the link for next year. The last 2 years, I've been with Esure via GoCompare. Very competitive.

xsport 17th December 2021 17:41

me too. i have saved the link for next spring. thanks. :xmas-smiley-008:

torque2me 18th December 2021 10:33

Quote:

I'm with RH via Adrian Flux. They charged me £25 to delete and index from the policy. I'm looking for a better broker.

Kev

COLVERT 18th December 2021 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by torque2me (Post 2912804)
I'm with RH via Adrian Flux. They charged me £25 to delete and index from the policy. I'm looking for a better broker.

Kev

Not sure I understand---"delete and index".
Please, what does that mean ??

torque2me 18th December 2021 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2912809)
Not sure I understand---"delete and index".
Please, what does that mean ??

Dear oh dear. Index in vehicle parlance is registration plate and hence deleting a vehicle from a policy (i.e I'm calling to cancel cover for, say, AB10 DEF). :icon_rolleyes:

Kev

COLVERT 19th December 2021 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by torque2me (Post 2912822)
Dear oh dear. Index in vehicle parlance is registration plate and hence deleting a vehicle from a policy (i.e I'm calling to cancel cover for, say, AB10 DEF). :icon_rolleyes:

Kev

Thanks for your ( dear oh dear ) post.

In 69 years on the road in a multitude of cars and bikes I have never heard that expression.--:shrug:

When imparting knowledge to others it's nice to realise there are lots of things that lots of folk don't know.---( But don't deserve a --dear oh dear. )---:icon_lol:

:christmas::new_year:

polinsteve 21st December 2021 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2913052)

In 69 years on the road in a multitude of cars and bikes I have never heard that expression.--:shrug:

When imparting knowledge to others it's nice to realise there are lots of things that lots of folk don't know.---( But don't deserve a --dear oh dear. )---:icon_lol:

Likewise, in my years of driving I've never heard that expression regarding insurance. Index no: yes. registration no: yes. Also cancel or change vehicles is common. I can't say I was impressed with the dear oh dear.

torque2me 22nd December 2021 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2913052)

Tongue in cheek 'ole boy! If that causes offence.........wow!

Kev