The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Humour Corner (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New home (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308579)

RPWC 14th October 2020 17:03

New home

An old eccentric woman bought a new house, she wanted to name th house but couldn't think of a good one. One day she was standing at her gate looking at the house, when a group of youths came past and started shouting "hairybum hairybum. So she thought that was splendid and named the house Hairybum.
A few weeks later she bought a dog for company and again couldn't think what to call its luck would have it, the group of youths walked by again and began shouting Willie,Willie . She thought this was a splendid name and so the dog was called Willie. The dog had a habit of running away and she was always going round the neighbours saying I can't find Willie., after a few hours of searching she decided to go to the police station and report the dog missing.
When the desk clerk asked how he could help she replied, " I've looked all over my hairybum but I cannot find my Willie":eek:

It runs 14th October 2020 17:39

I read this with high hopes .
I feel disappointed to be honest

RPWC 14th October 2020 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by It runs (Post 2842380)
I read this with high hopes .
I feel disappointed to be honest

One man's food is another man's poison:shrug:

It runs 14th October 2020 18:42

Come on I was having a laugh making a comment you should be happy I took the time to read and reply .
Still a little disappointed though lol
My jokes are worse

RPWC 14th October 2020 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by It runs (Post 2842399)
Come on I was having a laugh making a comment you should be happy I took the time to read and reply .
Still a little disappointed though lol
My jokes are worse

Ah OK sorry, didn't realise you were joking, perhaps if you had added a smiley emoji I would have twigged. Another example if how the typed word can be interpreted the wrong way to the spoken word.;)

It runs 14th October 2020 19:59

Very true my emoji skills are poor . We only got internet 8 months ago and we still have a coal fire (really) :-)
That's the best emogi I can manage

stocktake 14th October 2020 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by It runs (Post 2842413)
Very true my emoji skills are poor . We only got internet 8 months ago and we still have a coal fire (really) :-)
That's the best emogi I can manage

Coal fire brings back memories, standing the shovel in front of it with a newspaper over it and watching the embers slowly burn through.

As for emojis look to the box at the right of where you are typing your message and just click on the one you want :smilie_re::smilie_re:
:D:eek::duh::getmecoat::p:

It runs 14th October 2020 20:49

(•‿•)��. It works
Thanks I feel connected to society.
Life changing ( for me)

RPWC 14th October 2020 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2842425)
Coal fire brings back memories, standing the shovel in front of it with a newspaper over it and watching the embers slowly burn through.

As for emojis look to the box at the right of where you are typing your message and just click on the one you want :smilie_re::smilie_re:
:D:eek::duh::getmecoat::p:

sAme here Dave,nowt like. a coal and log fire,I grew up with one too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by It runs (Post 2842426)
(•‿•)��. It works
Thanks I feel connected to society.
Life changing ( for me)

::D:D:D

AndyN01 15th October 2020 20:33

We still have one.

And a coal fired boiler for the central heating - which has just been lit and won't go out until March/April next year.

:getmecoat: