The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Malware detected (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=308198)

ardvark 28th September 2020 12:15

Malware detected

Is anything being done about this?
This malware needs to be tracked down and got rid of.
Has any member sussed out how to safely get around this?

Rick-sta 28th September 2020 12:28

my anti virus keeps kicking up warnings on this site too. Has been doing it for over a week.

ardvark 28th September 2020 14:35

I've been getting warnings on me phone but still able to get on the site. The pc at home won't even open the site up.
Any suggestions?

MissMoppet 28th September 2020 16:08

The only way I can access is to add this site as an exception - I use Avast Free. Not ideal, but only way I can log on now.

stocktake 28th September 2020 17:40

My desktop uses Win 7 and Avast and has the same problem.:( Lap top is Win10 with built in defender, that has no problems :)

It needs sorting Gents.

YHT 28th September 2020 19:13

I have the same problem using Windows 7 and avg antivirus but my note pad with avg installed lets me in to the club site. Very strange. Perhaps Mr Gates's crowd are averse to Rover?

MarkS 28th September 2020 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by YHT (Post 2839269)
Perhaps Mr Gates's crowd are averse to Rover?

Well the Rover doesn't need rebooting every day, doesn't need a software update every fortnight, doesn't need extra memory after 18 months (unlike me), and doesn't need replacing after three years !

Go figure !

COLVERT 28th September 2020 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMoppet (Post 2839233)
The only way I can access is to add this site as an exception - I use Avast Free. Not ideal, but only way I can log on now.

I use AVG and have had the same problems as AVG won't let me log on unless I put the site on the EXCEPTIONS list.

The problem is not a virus that can upset your computer. All that is needed is for the ADMIN to update the site safety certificates.

( C'mon Admin, get out of the dark ages. Lol. )

You can borrow my roller skates if you like.---:D:D:D

COLVERT 28th September 2020 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by YHT (Post 2839269)
I have the same problem using Windows 7 and avg antivirus but my note pad with avg installed lets me in to the club site. Very strange. Perhaps Mr Gates's crowd are averse to Rover?

Now, now.---Mr Gates bunch are innocent. The problem is MUCH nearer to home.------:laughing2::panic::target:

COLVERT 28th September 2020 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardvark (Post 2839193)
Is anything being done about this?
This malware needs to be tracked down and got rid of.
Has any member sussed out how to safely get around this?

Relax-----:bed:-------Not Malware.------;)