The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Itma (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=318120)

suzublu 6th March 2022 14:26

Itma

After my hamfisted exploits fitting a new caliper and hose, being unable to remove the old pipe, Thunderbird 2 arrived this morning:bowdown: In it was the man from the People's Republic of North Tyneside to the rescue:cool:
He set about having a look, came to the conclusion to cut the old fitting off and fitting a new flared end. A bit of swearing, a few biscuits, cups of tea and job jobbed:bowdown:
Can't thank the man enough:bowdown: Cheers Bri:cool:

bl52krz 6th March 2022 16:23

Good on ya Bri. Hope you are keeping ok, and thanks for hovering in the background. Well done curing Ron’s problem.

patrolman pete 6th March 2022 16:46

As it has been bitterly cold today I'm assuming he was well wrapped up warm in just his tee shirt as usual !:D

suzublu 6th March 2022 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrolman pete (Post 2923304)
As it has been bitterly cold today I'm assuming he was well wrapped up warm in just his tee shirt as usual !:D

Cracking the flags down here Pete, short sleeved attire 😀

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Terryf 7th March 2022 09:43

Very pleased to hear the Gentleman is still around and keeping well, bless his little cotton socks!!!

Lee T 8th March 2022 15:10

Welease Bwian

Phil th Barrow 8th March 2022 23:26

Good on ya Brian.... Reliable as ever.

stevestrat 9th March 2022 08:52

Never forget one Carter Bar meet. One member (who I won't name!) had a problem with his car so Brian went to have a go at it with his T4. Suddenly the air turned blue and Brian's T4 laptop flew over the fence into the long grass like a frisbee :eek: Brian climbed over the fence, retrieved the laptop and drove off into the sunset. Said member omitted to mention that he'd been trying to sort the fault himself and had been tinkering around inside the ECU, it blew the cr@p out of Brian's laptop as soon as he tried to connect.

sworks 10th March 2022 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2923613)
Never forget one Carter Bar meet. One member (who I won't name!) had a problem with his car so Brian went to have a go at it with his T4. Suddenly the air turned blue and Brian's T4 laptop flew over the fence into the long grass like a frisbee :eek: Brian climbed over the fence, retrieved the laptop and drove off into the sunset. Said member omitted to mention that he'd been trying to sort the fault himself and had been tinkering around inside the ECU, it blew the cr@p out of Brian's laptop as soon as he tried to connect.

I believe it was the dlc connector that had been modified, and If memory serves me correct more than one T4 was connected.....

Arctic 10th March 2022 22:25

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2923288)
After my hamfisted exploits fitting a new caliper and hose, being unable to remove the old pipe, Thunderbird 2 arrived this morning:bowdown: In it was the man from the People's Republic of North Tyneside to the rescue:cool:
He set about having a look, came to the conclusion to cut the old fitting off and fitting a new flared end. A bit of swearing, a few biscuits, cups of tea and job jobbed:bowdown:
Can't thank the man enough:bowdown: Cheers Bri:cool:

I was only talking to the same exceptional intellectual genius last week about things in general and how we were both getting on etc, as always talk diverts to cars and my brakes, and SRS, which with some of his brain picked i have now solved both, so yes Brian a big thank you too from me.