The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

Rogue 19th December 2019 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782209)
Morning all, the day has started well! Got the old diesel back on the road as Deb is using mine following her aux belt issue and my exhaust decided to drop off on the way to work this morning, I managed to get to work with the exhaust trailing behind me!

Do you need picking up from work or have you got it sorted for the journey home?

trikey 19th December 2019 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 2782248)
Do you need picking up from work or have you got it sorted for the journey home?

Cheers Pete, I am armed with a ratchet strap so should be ok!

Rogue 19th December 2019 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782255)
Cheers Pete, I am armed with a ratchet strap so should be ok!

Ok m8...Will be heading out for yours at about 5 anyway so if you are stuck give me a bell :)

trikey 19th December 2019 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 2782257)
Ok m8...Will be heading out for yours at about 5 anyway so if you are stuck give me a bell :)

No worries mate

Gate Keeper 19th December 2019 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2782139)
What to do with the robbers? Give them a good kicking, or get the locals to do it.

Thank you Richard, I will take that into consideration. From what we know, so far they haven’t hurt anyone physically, it’s been pilfering and trespassing. In South Africa on the family farm, the baddies would lay in wait at night high up on the Helderberg Mountain for the mountain bikers cycling down the runs they had illegally dig out on our land and clobber/mug them with bats and sticks for their bikes, I let them get on with it. Eventually the bikers went elsewhere and so did the baddies.

COLVERT 19th December 2019 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782209)
Morning all, the day has started well! Got the old diesel back on the road as Deb is using mine following her aux belt issue and my exhaust decided to drop off on the way to work this morning, I managed to get to work with the exhaust trailing behind me!

All I can say is that next time get yourself a good mechanic.---:shocked:

trikey 19th December 2019 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2782334)
All I can say is that next time get yourself a good mechanic.---:shocked:

I could do with one :xmas-smiley-008::xmas-smiley-008:

FLYING BANANA 19th December 2019 21:17

Home from a lovely meal with lovely friends. Spoilt rotten with presents, mainly whiskey ones but got a lovely Poppy lamp and a framed photo of me standing beside Banana.

trikey 19th December 2019 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2782355)
Home from a lovely meal with lovely friends. Spoilt rotten with presents, mainly whiskey ones but got a lovely Poppy lamp and a framed photo of me standing beside Banana.

That’s good Bob, can’t beat an evening with good friends 👍

RPWC 20th December 2019 07:13

Morning all-looks like I’m first in today. Dry here atm, how I wish it wasn’t, don’t want to go to work even though I only have about 4 jobs to do. I’m totally burned out through all the hassle of sorting out my late aunt’s affairs and then working flat out to catch up. If it stays dry then I should be done by 11 o clock, up to my mother’s to get her some money, go to cemetery and lay some flowers, then home for a couple of hours kip. Got the work Xmas do tonight so need to be fresh for that.

trikey 20th December 2019 07:16

I’ll swap you Rich, it’s teaming down here, not good when I have to fit an aux belt for Deb later 🌧

FLYING BANANA 20th December 2019 07:23

Morning everyone.

First time for a long time I have slept past 6am. Must have been that falling down water from last night.

Not raining at the moment, the sun is trying it’s best to get through.

trikey 20th December 2019 07:24

That’s good Bob, you may have to start working your way through your bottles now then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reworht 20th December 2019 08:02

Good morning Rich, Bob and Andy - and anyone else who has snuck in whilst I'm typing.
It's definitely one of "the dark days before Christmas" as my mother used to say - grey and cloudy, a bit on the damp side and I've had to put the lights on in the dining room to see the laptop keyboard.
I've had two visits to the doctors this week. The Wednesday visit for my annual diabetes check up went well - blood sugar level sensibly low - still no need for pills as long as I continue with a a sensible diet/exercise regime.
Thursday was a little less on the good news front - my blood test to check on the heart showed an abnormality on the kidney function front, so had to have another test sample to re-check; I'm now awaiting the result of that one.
In the meantime - today is the last (hopefully) food shopping expedition before Christmas

Lancpudn 20th December 2019 08:48

Morning all, It's dark dank & murky here. fruit & fibre cereal for brekkie then it's off to take Mam to her 4th appointment doctors,clinic,hospital this week :xmas-smiley-008: and after that I'm on a mission to Morrisons for half a dozen jars of their own brand mustard, It's only around 30/40p but it's lovely stuff.:icon_lol:

reworht 20th December 2019 11:02

It is horrendous out there - and I don't mean the weather, although that's pretty horrible too. The roads and car parks are bursting at the seams and every dodgy driver known to man has come out of the woodwork. Once I can get out of Aldi's car park I'm off home to lock the door and lose the keys so that we can't go out again :xmas-smiley-008:

Lancpudn 20th December 2019 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 2782419)
It is horrendous out there - and I don't mean the weather, although that's pretty horrible too. The roads and car parks are bursting at the seams and every dodgy driver known to man has come out of the woodwork. Once I can get out of Aldi's car park I'm off home to lock the door and lose the keys so that we can't go out again :xmas-smiley-008:

LOL I've been watching some people reversing (well try too) into spaces in the clinic car park this morning and it's pitiful just how bad some people are :icon_rolleyes:

Yes we're hopefully done with shopping too, the cars washed & put into the garage. There's a chicken in the oven for tea with roast tatties.:icon_lol:

Lancpudn 20th December 2019 15:31

Afternoon all, Still murky & fine rain out there. Train driving weather :icon_lol: It's a bit parky coming over the Pennines from Leeds to Manchester Victoria.

https://i.imgur.com/nTcidYLl.png

Chicken dinner for tea tonight. :xmas-smiley-008:

https://i.imgur.com/gvZVABJl.jpg

trikey 20th December 2019 20:52

Evening all, being a typical Man, I left the Christmas shopping until today, happy to report I managed to get the items I had planned without getting stressed!!

RPWC 20th December 2019 22:42

Evening gents, just got in from the works Xmas do. Had a good night, a few pints and some nice food with a good bunch of work mates. Absolutely shattered now so off to bed and dont expect an appearance from me until after 10am tomorrow at the earliest.

WillyHeckaslike 20th December 2019 23:01

Me combi boiler's sprung a leak. :eek: Bucket underneath and power to it isolated.

:smilie_re: Tin hat time and: " Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole ... :shower:

elroy 21st December 2019 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782504)
Evening all, being a typical Man, I left the Christmas shopping until today, happy to report I managed to get the items I had planned without getting stressed!!

hope fully get all mine done tomorrow:xmas-smiley-008:

FLYING BANANA 21st December 2019 06:46

Morning everyone

Heavy rain in the night, but clear skies this morning.

trikey 21st December 2019 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by elroy (Post 2782534)
hope fully get all mine done tomorrow:xmas-smiley-008:

May the force be with you...

trikey 21st December 2019 08:00

Morning all, lashing down with rain here, coffee time before changing Debs aux belt and hopefully finding the cause of why it removed itself!?

trikey 21st December 2019 09:20

Well no aux belt change today, the water pump pulley is very loose, hence the belt not wanting to stay in place!

Ahh well a job to do over Christmas, I have a pump in stock but no time as I’m heading to Durham shortly, as banana would say “ give me a flash if you see me “

RPWC 21st December 2019 09:47

Morning all,dull and cloudy here,had a good night at the works do but slept badly, feel exhausted today. Need to drop off a Christmas card and do food shopping, it will have to wait until this afternoon.

Lancpudn 21st December 2019 10:10

Morning all, It rained heavily through the night so a cloudy & wet start to the day.

coolcat 21st December 2019 10:13

Off to the cat rescue shortly.
The good news is........the sun is making an appearance:)

FLYING BANANA 21st December 2019 13:10

Tipping it down here. Hoping it will stop as we, along with Val n Allen, are off to a surprise 50th party in Torbay. I’m driving tonight, taking Banana.

FLYING BANANA 22nd December 2019 06:59

Morning everyone.

Clear skies this morning, but for how long is anybody’s guess.

Lovely meal last night in the Old Engine House in Torbay. Banana got us there and home safely.

Gate Keeper 22nd December 2019 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782559)
Well no aux belt change today, the water pump pulley is very loose, hence the belt not wanting to stay in place!

Ahh well a job to do over Christmas, I have a pump in stock but no time as I’m heading to Durham shortly, as banana would say “ give me a flash if you see me “

Hi Andy and Deb, how are you?

Good morning everyone .......

My brother in law and his wife were recently driving back from Mombasa in his Range Rover and the aux belt snapped. As he pulled into the side of the road onto the verge, a man came out of the bushes and said he could get him another belt and fit it for him. Cut a long story short, they were gobsmacked that there was someone in the bushes there and then who was able to replace the belt in a jiffy.

After hearing their story, I decided to have the aux and drive belt replaced on my 4x4. It was all done in a morning and after he left, I had to call the mechanic back as the A/C belt was making a squeaking noise when I reversed the car. He got some spanners out etc and made a simple adjustment. I guess he tightened something up.

My next task, is to replace the front shocks as the one on the left is leaking.

I hope you are able to get it all sorted when you are able to find the time.

Gate Keeper 22nd December 2019 08:09

Good morning, have you done your Christmas shopping? We have been invited to go for Christmas day lunch at friends not so far away. Jessica had built their house several years ago, a beautiful house in the style of a plantation mansion. I am on a special diet and will be taking my own food with me, they are okay about that and they said 'bring you own food and we will put it on a smart plate, no one will notice' :xmas-smiley-008:

What is everyone up to for Christmas?

coolcat 22nd December 2019 08:22

Morning Phil, morning all.

Christmas Day Ros and I will be spending with my Aunt and Uncle and then we will go over to the nursing home to see Ivy later in the day.
Boxing Day we will be over at my Mum’s and her husband, my brother, sis in law and two nephews will also be there.
The weekend after Christmas we hope to be on the boat and my Dad and his partner will be joining us.

Think that just about covers it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas on here and let’s hope 2020 brings health, wealth and happiness to all :xmas-smiley-008:

Lancpudn 22nd December 2019 09:33

Morning all, It's dark dank & murky here and the missus says she needs to do some more shopping, I thought we'd done it all:snowball: Where's some chloroform when you need some.:icon_lol:

RPWC 22nd December 2019 10:02

Morning, bright but cold here today. Christmas shopping is done, just the food shopping to do now. Christmas morning we get up about 8.30 so the kids can open their pressies. Even at 21 and 16, they still get excited on Xmas morning:xmas-smiley-008:.Then I will go and collect my mother and bring her to ours for Xmas day. She always went to my aunt’s for Xmas day, but obviously that can’t happen any more.:sad: When I asked her to come for Xmas day a couple of weeks ago, she said” no it’s alright, I’ll just have a quiet day here, I will be ok “ I said, no way, you are coming to us and that’s final. I wouldn’t be doing my duty as a son leaving an 87 year old lady on her own on Xmas day. We will probably have Xmas dinner mid afternoon. Boxing Day, will be spent just chilling, as my daughter is at work .

trikey 22nd December 2019 19:53

Evening all, I'm back in Norfolk now, the traffic wasn't too bad for the time of year and it stayed dry on both journeys.

The return journey was made better by One of Mrs marinabrians full English breakfasts before heading off :xmas-smiley-008:

RPWC 22nd December 2019 19:57

Where ya bin?

WillyHeckaslike 22nd December 2019 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2782810)
Where ya bin?

Think of the Pink Panther. :pillow: :getmecoat:

trikey 22nd December 2019 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike (Post 2782815)
Think of the Pink Panther. :pillow: :getmecoat:

Yep, and Sunderland, Newcastle & Bedlington too.

WillyHeckaslike 22nd December 2019 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782819)

Heck ma bob. I lost my appetite for such travel many moons ago .. too stressful for me now and more so in the frantic season of Christmas. :shocked:

FLYING BANANA 23rd December 2019 05:47

Morning everyone.

Got a stinking cold complete with cough and sore throat For Sale. One owner.
Staying indoors today to try and shake it off.

Rained in the night, for a change. Currently somewhat damp outside this morning.

coolcat 23rd December 2019 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2782855)
Morning everyone.

Got a stinking cold complete with cough and sore throat For Sale. One owner.
Staying indoors today to try and shake it off.

Rained in the night, for a change. Currently somewhat damp outside this morning.

Morning Bob and all.
I will politely decline your For Sale offer !
Hope it clears up soon .

Lancpudn 23rd December 2019 08:05

Morning all, dark dank & raining here.

reworht 23rd December 2019 10:08

Morning all - it's not too bad a day up here - still a cold wind, but at least it's dry with reasonably light cloud.
Remember - the days start getting longer from now on :xmas-smiley-008:
Just spotted three things on the wife's shopping list - I hope to 'eck she doesn't need them until after Christmas as I'm not taking the car out on the last mad full length shopping day before the big day.

trikey 23rd December 2019 10:23

Morning all, nice and dry here today.

RPWC 23rd December 2019 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782819)

And you didn't look me up. Not taakin to yee anymore.

trikey 23rd December 2019 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2782945)
And you didn't look me up. Not taakin to yee anymore.

Who said that??

:xmas-smiley-008:

I was pushed for time mate, will have to have a week up in the spring.

RPWC 23rd December 2019 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2782964)
Who said that??

:xmas-smiley-008:

I was pushed for time mate, will have to have a week up in the spring.

You know I was joking yeah ?😀

FLYING BANANA 24th December 2019 06:19

Morning Everyone

Raining.

Should anyone find my voice laying around could you send it back to me. Never had a sore throat like this before, the cold has almost gone. Lemsip, honey, lemon and some Scottish stuff has seen the cold off.

Gate Keeper 24th December 2019 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2782984)
Morning Everyone

Raining.

Should anyone find my voice laying around could you send it back to me. Never had a sore throat like this before, the cold has almost gone. Lemsip, honey, lemon and some Scottish stuff has seen the cold off.

Festive greetings Bob!

Chin up, wrap up warm and a drop of your favourite, you'll get through. We hope you feel better soon

trikey 24th December 2019 07:12

Morning all, the trip to work was traffic free, everyone must be on holiday!!?

trikey 24th December 2019 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2782975)
You know I was joking yeah ?😀

Yes mate I got the Geordie humour lol, we were saying we don’t have enough time to get around everyone so need a week up in Northumberland in the spring.

It’s a good excuse for some dog walking at the coast too 👍

COLVERT 24th December 2019 08:02

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to one and all.----:icon_lol:

reworht 24th December 2019 08:59

Morning all - it's reverted to grey, dull and wet here - no chance whatsoever of the white Christmas that Bing dreamt of.
I do believe SWMBO has finally finished her Christmas shopping, but she's still gone to one of the local markets with her sister. She'll be looking for "close to sell by date" bargains knowing her eye for such things!
We're eating at son & daughter-in-law's house tomorrow, although SWMBO has volunteered herself to prepare a sizeable amount of the food - which means I'll be spending a lot of time washing up later today :xmas-smiley-008:

To all of you looking in, including those who have gone before, but might occasionally have a peep round the door, I wish you a very Happy Christmas whatever you are doing.

Rev Jules 24th December 2019 09:03

MAY WE WISH EVERY ONE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HOPEFULLY A TROUBLE FREE NEW YEAR.

:christmas:.

DAWN AND JULIEN.

REV.

:xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007::xmas-smiley-007:

Lancpudn 24th December 2019 09:20

Morning all, dark dank & wet again here.

Georgies Dad 24th December 2019 09:36

Just popped in to wish all my friends ,A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Best Wishes and Good Health

Steve ,Lesley and Georgie:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lancpudn 24th December 2019 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by w44nty (Post 2783017)
Just popped in to wish all my friends ,A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hello Steve I hope you are well Sir, Hey! what's with the Rolls Royce in your signature? Have you won the lottery or did you win money betting against Norwich city winning owt :icon_lol::xmas-smiley-008:

Lancpudn 24th December 2019 11:20

Missus went shopping again yesterday and came back with a wallet bursting amount of grub, Cant even get it in the cupboards as they're already stuffed full. We decided on a pork shoulder joint for xmas dinner but she came back with a frozen turkey :icon_rolleyes:, not sure if it's from Bernard's bootiful county :xmas-smiley-008:two lots of sprouts & two lots of dried dates :icon_rolleyes:If nowt else I'll be regular over the holidays. :icon_lol:

https://i.imgur.com/2bc6xHcl.jpg

reworht 24th December 2019 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by w44nty (Post 2783017)

Reciprocal seasonal felicitations to you and yours too - hope you are all OK?

coolcat 24th December 2019 19:38

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our Chill out friends, from Ros, Me, Sydney(in the photo), Molly, Cubby, Fliss, Leo, Milly and Morris.

https://live.staticflickr.com/4908/4...2be25d85_b.jpgUntitled by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

trikey 25th December 2019 09:34

Morning all, and a very merry Christmas, had a nice lie in this morning and the sun is shining with bright blue skies!

Will be a nice walk with the dogs.

Lancpudn 25th December 2019 10:02

Morning everyone & merry Christmas. It's dark dank & wet here, very mild for this time of year.
Cooking duties this morning, the turkey is in the oven with a host of pigs in blankets, parsnips,spuds & stuffing, smells good if nowt else :icon_lol:

I spied some weird nosh in the fridge! Shangri-La sushi doughnuts :icon_confused: :xmas-smiley-008:
https://i.imgur.com/rAaXxIFl.jpg

RPWC 25th December 2019 11:37

Afternoon all, cloudy but mild here today. A merry Christmas to you all and your families. We have my mum over for Christmas Day , lunch is on the go and I can’t wait to have it, as I’m starving. I got a couple of tools for my carpet cleaning business and a couple of jumpers for Christmas, which is actually all I really wanted.
Syd does not look amused Jeff.:icon_lol:

Dallas 25th December 2019 11:51

Merry Christmas everyone, eat drink and be merry, wish you all the best for 2020. :xmas-smiley-008:

2Diesels 25th December 2019 18:12

Been a gorgeous day here today, went over to Murderpath this morning to see the wrinklies, took my dad for a push round the town in his barrow, came home, fell asleep, sausage & chips for tea & a bottle of Prosecco hic! Off to bed shortly, I hate Christmas

COLVERT 25th December 2019 21:02

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783231)
Been a gorgeous day here today, went over to Murderpath this morning to see the wrinklies, took my dad for a push round the town in his barrow, came home, fell asleep, sausage & chips for tea & a bottle of Prosecco hic! Off to bed shortly, I hate Christmas

Guess this says it all then---:shocked::shocked::shocked:

FLYING BANANA 26th December 2019 08:10

Morning everyone

A grand day yesterday but making up for it today. Cannot shake this cold and cough.

trikey 26th December 2019 09:14

Morning Bob and all, break out the whisky Bob, that’s better than lem sip!

Lancpudn 26th December 2019 09:28

Morning everyone, A tad colder today with dark grey skies & light rain here.

coolcat 26th December 2019 09:46

Going to be cooking a late breakfast/early lunch today.

Bacon, Sausage, eggs, toms, mushrooms, beans, black pud and fried bread .

Should hit the spot:xmas-smiley-008:

Lancpudn 26th December 2019 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2783281)
Going to be cooking a late breakfast/early lunch today.

Bacon, Sausage, eggs, toms, mushrooms, beans, black pud and fried bread .

Should hit the spot:xmas-smiley-008:

Morning Jeff, I'm slackin' this morning after all the grub I ate yesterday, Fruit & Fibre cereal for me this morning.
I'm going to strip the carcass of the turkey later to make a batch of soup, We've got a ton of veggies in the cupboard, My favourite meal from the turkey if I'm honest.

RPWC 26th December 2019 10:24

Morning all, been up since 8.30 as I had to take daughter in to work this morning, buses don't start until 9.30 and she had to be in for then. I got a Ryobi angle drill for my carpet cleaning business, but it comes without a battery and charger,😠which is a bit useless. Got to get one from machine mart tomorrow, but its another 76 quid.

coolcat 26th December 2019 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancpudn (Post 2783283)
Morning Jeff, I'm slackin' this morning after all the grub I ate yesterday, Fruit & Fibre cereal for me this morning.
I'm going to strip the carcass of the turkey later to make a batch of soup, We've got a ton of veggies in the cupboard, My favourite meal from the turkey if I'm honest.

Well,

It's now going to be more lunch than breakfast.
Decided to allow a bit more time to get hungry:xmas-smiley-008:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...2176c476_b.jpgIMG_5062 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

reworht 26th December 2019 11:21

Afternoon folks - I'm not admitting to what time we crawled out of bed this morning :icon_redface:
I hope you all had an enjoyable day yesterday and Santa brought you what you desired (within reason of course!)?
I do know one thing - I wouldn't dare have a blood test for my cholesterol level today after what I ate yesterday.
Grandson bought himself a virtual reality headset for his PS4 (I think!) - wow, that was freaky - it beats the Grandstand Ping Pong game we bought his dad back in the day!!
A day of utter idleness today - main job will be finding space for the alcohol that was bought for us for Christmas. Once the bladder is full, we'll find somewhere to store the remainder :xmas-smiley-008:

RPWC 26th December 2019 12:04

I'm doing nowt today either Rod.

Rogue 26th December 2019 12:23

Stuck at work today unfortunately .. get off at 5 tho :)

reworht 26th December 2019 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2783298)
I'm doing nowt today either Rod.

We've got a stack of cheese to eat - so cheese and crackers followed by Christmas Pud and brandy sauce should stop me from dying of starvation :icon_lol:

trikey 26th December 2019 13:01

Just got soaked walking Meg through the fields, appetite well and truly worked up for dinner now.

2Diesels 26th December 2019 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLVERT (Post 2783247)
Guess this says it all then---:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I wouldn’t kill the reindeer, even Santa is safe, I just can’t get away with it these days, I used to love it, even as recently as 15-20 years ago but now it just does nothing for me at all

Lancpudn 26th December 2019 14:38

Afternoon all, Miserable dark grey day & still raining here.

I've made a batch of turkey soup with dumplings & it tastes very nice indeed.

https://i.imgur.com/GPzT6FGl.jpg

Now on train driving duties dahn sarf on a BR class 45 vintage rail tour from Lewes to Eastbourne, raining in this scenario too.

2Diesels 26th December 2019 16:58

Went out for lunch today but no lunch available so returned home & walked up to Wetherspoons in the city centre, where there is a lot of cider & plenty food, I have also fallen in love.....................at least 15 times, wow there’s some pretty ladies in here tonight

2Diesels 26th December 2019 17:31

Make that 16 no 17 :drool4:

trikey 26th December 2019 18:46

The Chill Out Zone

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783341)
Make that 16 no 17 :drool4:

Keep going mate, high 20s by the end of the evening.

There’s a nice Derg in the spoons in Bedlington👍

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...eae99053b2.jpg

2Diesels 26th December 2019 19:15

Past that now, it’s the gift that keeps on giving tonight:drool4::drool4::drool4:
That’s not a durg, that’s an sheep

suzublu 26th December 2019 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783357)
Past that now, it’s the gift that keeps on giving tonight:drool4::drool4::drool4:
That’s not a durg, that’s an sheep

A sheep with lipstick on, Bedlington night out:eek::D:D:D:xmas-smiley-041:

2Diesels 26th December 2019 19:25

All I can say is look at the arson

suzublu 26th December 2019 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783361)
All I can say is look at the arson

Arson what???? Any road up, how come you're communicating electronically whilst not at home:shrug: Not entered the 21st century have you:cool::D

2Diesels 26th December 2019 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2783363)
Arson what???? Any road up, how come you're communicating electronically whilst not at home:shrug: Not entered the 21st century have you:cool::D

The arson that of course.
Aye I believe I now have one of those there iPhones, not fir long though I don’t like it

coolcat 26th December 2019 19:40

Boxing Day entertainment for me.....

Third game watched so far:xmas-smiley-008:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...35566184_b.jpgUntitled by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

suzublu 26th December 2019 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783364)
The arson that of course.
Aye I believe I now have one of those there iPhones, not fir long though I don’t like it

Android is the way to go, Apple stuff is overpriced designer cra, err, not as good:icon_rolleyes:

Gate Keeper 26th December 2019 19:45

Festive greetings Jeff and Ros, a Merry Christmas to chill outers. Any news of Steve Strat? I have not seen him posting in a few weeks, I hope he is okay.

2Diesels 26th December 2019 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2783366)
Android is the way to go, Apple stuff is overpriced designer cra, err, not as good:icon_rolleyes:

I wouldn’t know, irs all double Netherlands to me

trikey 26th December 2019 19:56

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...626a246bff.jpg

Sleeping Durg here, she’s full of Christmas food 👍

coolcat 26th December 2019 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2783366)

Buggy old tat Android :icon_lol:

Sent from my non buggy Apple XR :xmas-smiley-008:

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:01

I’m sure Bob will be in much the same position when I get home, he’s a lazy tw..... so n so

coolcat 26th December 2019 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2783367)
Festive greetings Jeff and Ros, a Merry Christmas to chill outers. Any news of Steve Strat? I have not seen him posting in a few weeks, I hope he is okay.

Evening Phil and Jessica,

Wonder if Steve and Ging are away for Christmas perhaps ?

Gate Keeper 26th December 2019 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2783376)
Evening Phil and Jessica,

Wonder if Steve and Ging are away for Christmas perhaps ?

Cheers Jeff, I guess its a possibility I had not thought of

trikey 26th December 2019 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783374)
I’m sure Bob will be in much the same position when I get home, he’s a lazy tw..... so n so

Yep, they know how to relax!!

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783379)
Yep, they know how to relax!!

Aye true, he’s loveable when he’s like that, shame he’s rarely like that :turncat:

trikey 26th December 2019 20:20

Catnip is da cure..

RPWC 26th December 2019 20:21

Sent him a text😉

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783381)
Catnip is da cure..

Ya jokin you ain’t seen Bob on catnip, he goes menkle

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2783382)
Sent him a text😉

Bob? Are you crazy man? He hasn’t got a ohone

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:28

Or even a phone

trikey 26th December 2019 20:39

Ya spelt phurn wrong!

2Diesels 26th December 2019 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783391)
Ya spelt phurn wrong!

A narr but I am in drink :wine:

trikey 26th December 2019 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783394)
A narr but I am in drink :wine:

Tis good, broon bottle time 🤣

2Diesels 26th December 2019 21:07

Only the finest gold for me courtesy of Maggie

trikey 26th December 2019 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783402)
Only the finest gold for me courtesy of Maggie

Ya need a bottle of dog!

2Diesels 26th December 2019 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783412)
Ya need a bottle of dog!

No not for me, I am a cider drinkerrrrr, I should have been born in the west country

trikey 26th December 2019 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 2783416)
No not for me, I am a cider drinkerrrrr, I should have been born in the west country

Bloomin Wurzel 🤣

2Diesels 26th December 2019 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783420)
Bloomin Wurzel 🤣

Ooh argh then, proper job

Gate Keeper 27th December 2019 05:49

Good morning all, how is everyone? I am assuming Richard sent a text to Steve Strat last evening, as I was asking after him. I could be wrong about who Richard sent the text to.

coolcat 27th December 2019 06:27

Morning all,

Back to work today:icon_rolleyes:

Tonight my Brother and I will be off to the cinema to watch the new Star Wars.......May the Force be with us:jedi:

Lancpudn 27th December 2019 07:48

Morning all, It's dark dank & murky out there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2783436)
Morning all,

Back to work today:icon_rolleyes:

Tonight my Brother and I will be off to the cinema to watch the new Star Wars.......May the Force be with us:jedi:

Very cool, I cant wait to see it. I looked for it online the other night, it's there but the audio is in Spanish & subtitled in Russian lol. :icon_lol::xmas-smiley-008:

trikey 27th December 2019 08:17

Morning all, murky but dry at the moment, I’m off to locate a thermostat to water pump seal today, hopefully somewhere local will have one!

FLYING BANANA 27th December 2019 08:39

Morning.

Fed up being ill.

Going back to the pit.

trikey 27th December 2019 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2783451)
Morning.

Fed up being ill.

Going back to the pit.

Plenty of fluids and sleep Bob 👍👍

reworht 27th December 2019 09:22

Morning all - a dismal grey one it is too, and it seems to have turned a fair bit cooler.
I'm taking the missus to Whitby and treating her to gluten free fish and chips at Trenchers near the harbour. As it happens, I was given a BOGOF voucher, so I won't have to spend too much :icon_lol:

RPWC 27th December 2019 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2783434)
Good morning all, how is everyone? I am assuming Richard sent a text to Steve Strat last evening, as I was asking after him. I could be wrong about who Richard sent the text to.

You were correct Phil, it was Steve I sent the text to, not Colin’s cat lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 2783457)
Morning all - a dismal grey one it is too, and it seems to have turned a fair bit cooler.
I'm taking the missus to Whitby and treating her to gluten free fish and chips at Trenchers near the harbour. As it happens, I was given a BOGOF voucher, so I won't have to spend too much :icon_lol:

We got the same here.

Gate Keeper 27th December 2019 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2783459)
You were correct Phil, it was Steve I sent the text to, not Colin’s cat lol.

We got the same here.

Thanks Richard, your diplomatic about such things. I do have Steve’s number, but it’s on another phone in the UK.

RPWC 27th December 2019 10:52

No reply as yet Phil, so they may,as you said, be away.

trikey 27th December 2019 17:07

Evening all, been out with the dogs and had to bath both of them as they played in every muddy puddle they could find!

They are now both fast asleep after a turkey dinner, hard life ain't it :icon_lol:

RPWC 27th December 2019 19:21

That’s dogs for ya. At least you can bathntours, my collie never had a bath in the time we had him, he always kept himself clean. As for the website,he HATED being bathed, and would take a chunk out of anyone who tried to bath him, although he loved getting dried with the hairdryer.

trikey 27th December 2019 19:28

We had to muzzle Tiddy as she's not keen (Ok Hates a bath) But Meg was ok!

Lancpudn 28th December 2019 07:56

Morning all, It's a murky grey day out there but mild.

trikey 28th December 2019 08:20

Morning all, dry and grey out there at the moment, off to Norwich to collect some O rings then hopefully get the water pump and stat fitted to Debs car today.

coolcat 28th December 2019 08:31

Very mild and dry here and the murk is starting to brighten up :xmas-smiley-008:

Had a nice evening at the cinema last night. Think I'll need to watch the "Rise of Skywalker" again before judging how I felt about it.

Shouldn't be too long before the 4K Blu-ray is available :jedi:

FLYING BANANA 28th December 2019 09:34

Morning all.

Grey and overcast, and the weather looks grim as well.

Wish this cold would go away.

Lancpudn 28th December 2019 15:52

Afternoon all, What a lovely mild day it's been here even though it's been greyer than 50 shades of grey :icon_lol:
Roast chicken thighs and baked spuds for tea followed by a dose of train sim world driving. :icon_lol:

https://i.imgur.com/DnaYiopl.png

trikey 28th December 2019 16:15

Afternoon all, been quite mild here today too, managed to get the water pump and stat fitted this afternoon, another job off the long list!

RPWC 28th December 2019 20:19

I need to make a start on a huge box of paperwork taken from my late aunt's house. Most of it will be to burn I imagine, I went up today and jet washed the patio. Next job will be to clean the carpets before the house goes on the market.

trikey 28th December 2019 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2783703)
I need to make a start on a huge box of paperwork taken from my late aunt's house. Most of it will be to burn I imagine, I went up today and jet washed the patio. Next job will be to clean the carpets before the house goes on the market.

The paperwork is a chore Rich, make three piles.. Keep, maybe & burn.

The keep and maybe piles, hang onto them for at least 6 Months, after that im sure you will be able to dispose of 90% of it.

RPWC 28th December 2019 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783706)
The paperwork is a chore Rich, make three piles.. Keep, maybe & burn.

The keep and maybe piles, hang onto them for at least 6 Months, after that im sure you will be able to dispose of 90% of it.

Solicitor will advise what needs to be kept, I think most are old invoices

coolcat 29th December 2019 07:25

Morning all,

Another dry and mild start to the day out there :xmas-smiley-008:

We are off to Ipswich this morning to look at sofas.

We have a rather formal solid oak and leather one that is nicer to look at than to sit on.

Looking at a fabric one you can get cosy in and also has a reclining function.

FLYING BANANA 29th December 2019 07:44

Morning everyone.

Grey and overcast but mild here in the land of the pasty.

Still got the cough but the rest of the cold has virtually gone. Still staying in though.

Lancpudn 29th December 2019 09:26

Morning all, Another mild grey day here.

trikey 29th December 2019 09:46

Nice and bright here this morning, Deb was up at six for work, I was then joined by this one looking for a comfy place.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0dec7f3b0b.jpg

Raven Black 29th December 2019 09:59

Morning Trikey

Drove Rover yesterday and again to work this morning. That fbh issue hasnt happened again. Thanks so much for all yr help and advice the other evening.
Does this mean I should change that board btw?

Cheers and Happy New Year to you and Debs

RPWC 29th December 2019 11:18

Afternoon all, I think I have reached rock bottom again. I just dont know what's wrong with me, last night I just broke down, I don't feel well, haven't done for ages, constantly tired, but don't sleep well at all. Last night I went to bed at 00.20, didn't get to sleep until about 1.30, woke up at 2.15, 3.32, 5.00, 6.07,then numerous more times before getting up at 10.50. Maybe its because I'm off work and have nothing to do that reality is kicking in. We usually went to visit my aunt at Christmas on 27/28 December. I need to rest but resting just makes me dwell on things. Keeping busy? I can't do because I burned myself out. Most of the time I just sit staring at the tv not really watching it, can't be bothered with talking to anyone, other than the wife and kids. I was invited out for Xmas drinks but declined as I couldn't be bothered.I'm not good right now so please bear with me if I post something out of order.����

trikey 29th December 2019 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jnorris (Post 2783779)
Drove Rover yesterday and again to work this morning. That fbh issue hasnt happened again. Thanks so much for all yr help and advice the other evening.

Does this mean I should change that board btw?

Cheers and Happy New Year to you and Debs

It should kick into life below 5 deg Jenny, worth seeing if it does it again when the temp drops.

trikey 29th December 2019 11:28

Rich, the mind works overtime during the early hours, this is when all our issues seem worse than during the day, get yourself out far a good walk, at least 4-5 miles, have your tea and then rest for an hour before bed, see if that helps mate.

RPWC 29th December 2019 12:09

I couldn't walk 400 yds never mind 4 miles atm, I hurt my back yesterday jet washing the patio. Plus there is nowhere round here to walk other than roads.

Gate Keeper 29th December 2019 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2783796)
I couldn't walk 400 yds never mind 4 miles atm, I hurt my back yesterday jet washing the patio. Plus there is nowhere round here to walk other than roads.

I am sorry Richard to hear you are having a rough time of it in pulling your back, feeling miserable and hitting rock bottom. Your mates are here for you, chin up.

trikey 29th December 2019 18:46

Evening all, time for a cold one methinks.

coolcat 29th December 2019 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 2783822)
I am sorry Richard to hear you are having a rough time of it in pulling your back, feeling miserable and hitting rock bottom. Your mates are here for you, chin up.

What Phil said Richard....If you feel up for a chat you have my number.

Lancpudn 29th December 2019 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2783837)
Evening all, time for a cold one methinks.

Evening all, I'm with you on that Andy, last bottle of ice cold Henry Weston cider :icon_cry:
I think we need to do some shopping to restock the stores.

I made a roast pork dinner for tea.

https://i.imgur.com/I8ubzGyl.jpg

trikey 29th December 2019 20:05

I have enough for tonight, will have to restock before New Years Eve though!