The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Club Calendar 2020 Submissions - Deadline 15th September (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=298876)

marinabrian 11th September 2019 23:00

Well for what it's worth I reckon the deadline should be extended slightly to include the Holland trip pictures, after all it's not often something, along these lines occurs.

A week cannot make that much difference to the print order of the calendars :shrug:

Brian :D

P.S. when was Bob at Nigel Farrage's house :getmecoat:

Reebs 12th September 2019 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2761511)
Just submitted my entry Paul :) Let me know if it comes through as the first email always goes missing every year for some reason lol

It came through Rick, but it's not high enough resolution it's 1105 x 735 but needs to be a minimum of 2480 x 1748. Can you email the original as a jpeg attachment instead?

Reebs 12th September 2019 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2761593)
Well for what it's worth I reckon the deadline should be extended slightly to include the Holland trip pictures, after all it's not often something, along these lines occurs.

A week cannot make that much difference to the print order of the calendars :shrug:

A valid point Brian, I have an issue with time in terms of getting the submissions in, giving the team time to vote, designing a cover and after sending it all off, waiting to receive a hard copy proof before the print run is done. I am working on the Rugby World Cup from Next Wednesday which means I'm away from home staying over in Maidstone most days for the first three weeks and then I fly out to Japan for three weeks for the tail end of the tournament before getting back the Monday before the NEC (when we have to have them delivered by) which is on the Thursday, hence trying to get it done as soon as poss.

When are you all back from Holland? I may be able to extend the deadline by a week but that's probably it :shrug:

BTW, Raspberrycai and R75800sd1 both of your submissions landed and are in the post #2 :bowdown:

mininuts 12th September 2019 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2761593)

P.S. when was Bob at Nigel Farrage's house :getmecoat:

:laughing2: :bowdown:

Rick-sta 12th September 2019 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2761649)
It came through Rick, but it's not high enough resolution it's 1105 x 735 but needs to be a minimum of 2480 x 1748. Can you email the original as a jpeg attachment instead?

That's odd, the image I sent has a 6016 x 4000 resolution. I've sent it through again as a JPG. Not sure if uploading it onto hotmail's one drive reduces the size of the image maybe.

Ian G 12th September 2019 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2761650)
A valid point Brian, I have an issue with time in terms of getting the submissions in, giving the team time to vote, designing a cover and after sending it all off, waiting to receive a hard copy proof before the print run is done. I am working on the Rugby World Cup from Next Wednesday which means I'm away from home staying over in Maidstone most days for the first three weeks and then I fly out to Japan for three weeks for the tail end of the tournament before getting back the Monday before the NEC (when we have to have them delivered by) which is on the Thursday, hence trying to get it done as soon as poss.

When are you all back from Holland? I may be able to extend the deadline by a week but that's probably it :shrug:

BTW, Raspberrycai and R75800sd1 both of your submissions landed and are in the post #2 :bowdown:

Back home Tuesday 24th Paul :D:D

marinabrian 12th September 2019 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2761650)

We would all be back on the 23rd Paul, however I'd say it would be eminently possible to email some shots from the Boxtel show on the 22nd, or even some continental shots enroute on the 20th ;)

I was speaking to Ian, and he thought it would be rather nice to capture the furthest away meet in the history of the club in the calendar.

Brian :D

Reebs 12th September 2019 21:43

Well that would be great if you can get them to me during your trip Brian. A nice group shot for the cover would be appreciated, or a collective one for one of the month pages?

I’ll try and delay as long as I can then, so please do remember to take some for me :bowdown:

Reebs 13th September 2019 11:28

Rick-sta your resized picture has landed and is in post #2 now :}

Rick-sta 13th September 2019 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2761872)
Rick-sta your resized picture has landed and is in post #2 now :}