The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Members Projects thread. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=262597)

Lordy 24th February 2017 20:16

Members Projects thread.

Hiya all Lordy reporting for duty. :D

I wanted too ask everyone a question, its regarding the project thread on the forum, I have project going on myself, how ever its not 75/ZT related, but still like too show my work as it may help someone with ideas with there own cars. :D

I've made some great friends here and just like too show my work, in the end of the day our passion is cars that's how it should be. :}

Would anyone be interested in seeing project updates or is it a no no, I don't mind either way, just thought I'd like too show my work.:}

That's why I've done a poll, I'll have too ask the admin for approval first see what they say, if its a no then of course I've got no choice, if its yes how ever then I can go ahead with it. :D

What do you think?

Sure may Christine is gone, but I'll always be here at the heart of the forum. :D I've had some great laughs here and fantastic advice. :D

Best_of_British 24th February 2017 21:37

In a word yes.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lordy 24th February 2017 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best_of_British (Post 2452920)
In a word yes.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Nice one. :D

So three yeses so far. :D

BaroqueMoon 24th February 2017 23:07

Go for it Lordy :)
As you said projects for cars often transcend any vehicle brand.

Jay 24th February 2017 23:48

Be good to see one cherished with the work you have put into it looking reem:}

Lordy 25th February 2017 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaroqueMoon (Post 2452963)
Go for it Lordy :)
As you said projects for cars often transcend any vehicle brand.

Have too agree, many projects from other cars even the ZT 520 dreadnought has given me a very good insight and ideas as well. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay (Post 2452970)
Be good to see one cherished with the work you have put into it looking reem:}

Cheers jay nice one buddie. :}
I simply love cars I'll always till the day I pop my clogs. :D

Dragrad 27th February 2017 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Rover (Post 2452881)
That's why I've done a poll, I'll have too ask the admin for approval first see what they say, if its a no then of course I've got no choice, if its yes how ever then I can go ahead with it. :D

Your Subscribed Members' Forum thread has been replied to, therefore this thread is no longer needed ;):}

As said and quoted here.....

Well we are a Rover 75 & MG ZT Club....... Therefore the members of this Club would expect all threads to be related to our cars :devil: There are other forums for other vehicles...... ;)

Thread closed.... We do not want this Club to be inundated with projects for other vehicles other than out own. Otherwise we would need to change the name of the Club to "Anything on the road Club" :p:;):D:D....