The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Trikey and Ian G go Dutch (20th - 23rd Sept 2019) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=279676)

Rev Jules 24th February 2018 14:24

Hi Ian.

Any idea what approx. cost might be,

Rev

Ian G 24th February 2018 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2599412)

Hi Ian.

Any idea what approx. cost might be,

Rev

Hi Jules
I have sent email to Stenaline for ferry cost's and I would expect hotel cost's to be just a little higher than UK in an Ibis or similar hotel.
As a guide
Published prices for Sept 2018 are £109 each way for car and two passengers on the day sailing ferry from Harwich to the Hook and around £85 per room per night for hotel with breakfast.
Now I know there's some interest I will attempt to get some proper costings together so that I am able to publish an all inclusive package of ferry and hotel.
Cheers Ian

LotusLC 25th February 2018 09:11

I would like to take this adventure. Only trouble is, i have to book my holidays no later than September for the following year :shrug:

Ian G 25th February 2018 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LotusLC (Post 2599638)
I would like to take this adventure. Only trouble is, i have to book my holidays no later than September for the following year :shrug:

Fingers crossed Gary we should have it all in place by then mate..:D
I'll pop you on the list for now if thats OK, as I said it's only to help me get an idea of numbers
Cheers Ian

Phil63 28th February 2018 14:13

Put us down as provisional please Ian. You ever know, I might even have Tank back on the road by then.. Lol.

GJ53 DGO 5th March 2018 20:11

Please put myself and the family down depending on whether it happens during school holidays.

Bluejon 5th March 2018 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy willi (Post 2599334)
hi
i will be in for this especially if it is in september as it will be near my birthday ( on the 16 ) .

andy

Jan & I could also be up for this,September would also be good for me Birthday wise, mines on the 20th Andy.

John.

Ian G 6th March 2018 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by GJ53 DGO (Post 2603093)
Please put myself and the family down depending on whether it happens during school holidays.

Hi David
I'll pop you on the list as it's only to see who is interested in a trip for now.
Cheers Ian

Ian G 8th March 2018 14:02

Hi all
Just an update to let you know that we're making some progress on this trip and I'm quite confident of getting us a stand at the Best of British classic show that is held at http://en.classicpark.nl in Boxtel NL each September.
Obviously it's early days for 2019 but I'm in communication with the shows organiser's and things are slowly starting to come together.
More details as I get them,but in the mean time keep those names coming.
Cheers Ian

Ian G 13th March 2018 13:48

UPDATE..:D:D
After no reply to my emails I decided to phone Stenaline on the group travel number. I asked about group travel and was told that "it only applies to coach travel sir"
OK so why do you show this on your website.
STENA LINE
CAR OR MOTORCYCLE GROUP
If you have a group with a minimum of 5 motorcycles or cars travelling together on the same departures outward and homeward, please send a brief email to [email protected]. Include your routes, dates, times and mobile number so one of our team can contact you as soon as they can with a group rate.

"Oh I didn't know about that sir hold on and I'll connect you to the Harwich office"
I have now been given another name and email address to contact.
So now I have sent an email to the man that deals with Car/Motorcycle groups and await a reply..

Cheers Ian