The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Freebies Bazaar (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Random 75 bits to give away ... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=220902)

Christopher 11th July 2015 17:48

Random 75 bits to give away ...

After a garage clear out I have the following surplus to requirement as I need the space:

- Sandstone cloth front and rear (manual) seats in very good condition. I have taken these out and am putting in leather/electric seats so these are no longer needed. They are very clean and not torn/ damaged. I need the space and it would be a shame to throw them away -

- 2 sets of MK1 headlamps for 75/ZT. They are intact, no broken lugs. No bulbs. They are dirty (came off cars from scrap yard) but would probably clean up well.

- a box full of mirror carcasses, bullet and later variety, - some intact, some in pieces - no mirror backs. All non-folding variety. Might suit someone who needs parts to fix their own mirrors.

Collection from Rugby - or pony express.

StephenEssex 11th July 2015 23:15

Don't suppose you have a Drivers side bullet mirror there? I only need the bullet casing, but would take a complete mirror.

thx
stephen

Christopher 11th July 2015 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenEssex (Post 2044102)
Don't suppose you have a Drivers side bullet mirror there? I only need the bullet casing, but would take a complete mirror.

thx
stephen

I'll take a look - I don't have any "backs" to the mirrors though.

Cheers

StephenEssex 11th July 2015 23:42

Ah not to worry then. Its the chrome back (bullet part) that I need.

thanks anyway.

clf 11th July 2015 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 2043893)
After a garage clear out I have the following surplus to requirement as I need the space:

- Sandstone cloth front and rear (manual) seats in very good condition. I have taken these out and am putting in leather/electric seats so these are no longer needed. They are very clean and not torn/ damaged. I need the space and it would be a shame to throw them away -

- 2 sets of MK1 headlamps for 75/ZT. They are intact, no broken lugs. No bulbs. They are dirty (came off cars from scrap yard) but would probably clean up well.

- a box full of mirror carcasses, bullet and later variety, - some intact, some in pieces - no mirror backs. All non-folding variety. Might suit someone who needs parts to fix their own mirrors.

Collection from Rugby - or pony express.

I dont know if they are suitable for him, but Supervinnie40 was looking for a front seat not so long ago.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=215097

Supervinnie40 12th July 2015 10:48

Thanks CLF!! Very kind of you to remember me.

I am sorted now however. Tom is currently holding my 2 front seats and is gonna bring them to Coventry when I arrive there on the 25th of this month.

However, seeing as Rugby is literally on my way to Coventry I am very interested in seeing some photo's. I already know a few Dutch Rover 75 owners that would love an English drivers seat and I can certainly use an extra spare to make somebody happy.
So if Christopher is willing to upload some pictures, I'd appreciate it very much.

Christopher 12th July 2015 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supervinnie40 (Post 2044297)
Thanks CLF!! Very kind of you to remember me.

I am sorted now however. Tom is currently holding my 2 front seats and is gonna bring them to Coventry when I arrive there on the 25th of this month.

However, seeing as Rugby is literally on my way to Coventry I am very interested in seeing some photo's. I already know a few Dutch Rover 75 owners that would love an English drivers seat and I can certainly use an extra spare to make somebody happy.
So if Christopher is willing to upload some pictures, I'd appreciate it very much.

Will do - once the rain stops! Front seats are still in the car, I need the wiring for electric seats before I can put the leather ones in!!

Back seats are already swapped though.

pm77 12th July 2015 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 2044106)
I'll take a look - I don't have any "backs" to the mirrors though.

Cheers

If you do have a drivers side, I'd be interested. Have to sort out shanks' to get it to me. Not bothered about covers as yet. Someone left a passenger bullet outside my house, just need a drivers to go with it. Still not found out who it was:shrug:

phil47 22nd July 2015 18:45

headlights

hi mate are the headlights fogged up at all? cheers phil

Christopher 22nd July 2015 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil47 (Post 2052358)
hi mate are the headlights fogged up at all? cheers phil

I'd have to look and photograph them for you - I suspect a pair will be and another pair less so - they may clean up well though ... they cam of scrapyard cars.

cheers