The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Walnut Accessories - new colour pics/and order details (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46048)

Rover418275 3rd October 2009 14:43

Am looking forward to seeing these in the flesh tomorrow at the Wolves nano-meet.

Raistlin 3rd October 2009 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rover418275 (Post 396214)
Am looking forward to seeing these in the flesh tomorrow at the Wolves nano-meet.

They certainly made me drool Mike. VERY high up on my list now, especially if the supplier will modify the double DIN fitting to suit my fascia's dimensions.

doublekite 3rd October 2009 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 396076)
the seller told me that some of our members didn't like the cut outs in stereo No's 15 and 16 on the schematic above, so he has removed them, he may put them back if you ask him as he must have the template.

I have asked him, the reply was:
Many thanks for your email. Option 15 is as per the schematic. The only way I can make it as you want is to redesign, in which case I would need the actual piece or a fairly accurate template. Has anyone in the club got an old one or the facia that they could send to me? or could you template. Does the facia remove from the buttons, if so you would have to cover it with masking tape and etch over it with the side of a pencil (as you did at school with coins).

I think I'll bite the bullet and go for it like it is. Are we guaranteed to get the new redder colour?

trebor 3rd October 2009 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublekite (Post 396282)
I have asked him, the reply was:
Many thanks for your email. Option 15 is as per the schematic. The only way I can make it as you want is to redesign, in which case I would need the actual piece or a fairly accurate template. Has anyone in the club got an old one or the facia that they could send to me? or could you template. Does the facia remove from the buttons, if so you would have to cover it with masking tape and etch over it with the side of a pencil (as you did at school with coins).

I think I'll bite the bullet and go for it like it is. Are we guaranteed to get the new redder colour?

you will get the new colour just mention it when you e mail, you cant say he isnt willing to help, he will make one if he is given the correct measurements.

I dont have one otherwise i would send him the details

doublekite 3rd October 2009 19:36

Just ordered a full set. Thanks for your hard work Trebor.

trebor 3rd October 2009 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublekite (Post 396329)
Just ordered a full set. Thanks for your hard work Trebor.

no probs i think you will be pleased when it is fitted

pab 3rd October 2009 21:21

received an email from the seller regarding the rear ashtray panel..£12.00 delivered

StevenWilliams 4th October 2009 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDTi (Post 395295)
I wonder if this guy could do a walnut trim to cover the centre cubby lid. There is a 3D element to the lid, though - probably very difficult or impossible to manufacture in some kind of a stick on trim.

Rover did actually do a Walnut cubby lid. The last one on eBay went for hundreds..

mh007 4th October 2009 20:27

Ordered my full kit yesterday so looking forward to seeing the improvement in the Walnut Dash Co's kit I already have fitted

pab 4th October 2009 20:37

i have ordered the rear ashtray panel via email,fast reply..looking forward to receiving the piece and to post up the pictures..