The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   X power 190 exhaust (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=188549)

hh1 5th July 2014 12:22

X power 190 exhaust

Am looking for something deeper louder and beefy. Not super duper loud but the sort of loud that if it drove past I'd think 'I wonder what that is' and turn my head. If that makes sense.

Would this fit the bill?

I have seen lots of people going for long life of powerflow but didn't wanna have to spend out too much cash.

Weso 5th July 2014 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by hh1 (Post 1723250)
Am looking for something deeper louder and beefy. Not super duper loud but the sort of loud that if it drove past I'd think 'I wonder what that is' and turn my head. If that makes sense.

Would this fit the bill?

I have seen lots of people going for long life of powerflow but didn't wanna have to spend out too much cash.

Did not think the Xpower exhaust was still available new, would be happy to be proved wrong though:D

hh1 5th July 2014 12:39

Was just gonna keep a keen eye on eBay and on here. With my fingers and toes crossed.

Weso 5th July 2014 12:43

I believe it's really good quality and possibly stainless:shrug:

billericaymgxpower 5th July 2014 15:49

I have an xpower exhaust on my 180 and it is great. Terrific sound and quality. Nice xpower logo engraved on the tail pipes which are angled and look the part. They keep shiny both inside as well as out. Had a few people remark on the sound as not silly boy racer but a nice burbling rumble. When opened up it really sings along with its k&n. Recommend it.

hh1 5th July 2014 15:50

Cheers for the insight. Where did you get yours? They seem like rocking horse manure

pab 5th July 2014 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by billericaymgxpower (Post 1723411)
I have an xpower exhaust on my 180 and it is great. Terrific sound and quality. Nice xpower logo engraved on the tail pipes which are angled and look the part. They keep shiny both inside as well as out. Had a few people remark on the sound as not silly boy racer but a nice burbling rumble. When opened up it really sings along with its k&n. Recommend it.

A picture of the tailpipe would be good. Could you manage a sound clip? :}

coab 5th July 2014 16:03

I'm sure Rimmers had some the other week but were £300 odd!

pab 5th July 2014 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by coab (Post 1723422)
I'm sure Rimmers had some the other week but were £300 odd!

For less than half that you could have a custom stainless back box. The sound can be achieved with a baffle in the box, and not a load of wadding. :}

hh1 5th July 2014 16:17

Can you recommend anything?