The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pure vandalism !!!!!! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294911)

Mogodon 14th April 2019 11:13

Pure vandalism !!!!!!

Not the ZT but Just as maddening.

Took dogs out this morning and left our Micra on a busy residential road at 8am.

Came back 45 minutes later to find the passenger door window broken and back paseenger door quarter light also broken. :mad:

To make it worse, me and OH are very savvy about leaving anything on show, and there was nothing on show to temp a scumbag (the centre cubby hole was even open showing it was empty).

If they went in the glove box they closed it again, which only contained a few CD's, a dog lead, and poop bags, which were still there.

£90 excess to replace both Windows being done on Wednesday :mad: which in the scheme of things isn't to bad I suppose :shrug:

Raspberrycai 14th April 2019 12:02

To quote Alan partridge: "scum, subhuman scum"

I'll never understand why people do it.

coolguy 14th April 2019 12:34

Unbelievable! Were any other cars nearby damaged? Do you often park in that area? Puts one off the human race, although I didn't think scum got up that early!

WillyHeckaslike 14th April 2019 14:05

I know how it feels and it is not nice. I don't see it changing until the culprits are made to bear the full costs of dealing with them ... and I mean the full costs as in to victims, insurance companies, police, courts, prison etc., etc., etc.. :shrug:

Mogodon 14th April 2019 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolguy (Post 2726607)
Unbelievable! Were any other cars nearby damaged? Do you often park in that area? Puts one off the human race, although I didn't think scum got up that early!

We do (did), and no other much nicer cars had been touched.

OH said she couldn't believe someone would target an old and (unusally) dirty Nissan micra (its the dog car) with nothing on show on a busy residential road (they had gall I must say).

They went out equipped as well as there is damage where an implement has been jammed into the window channel to break the window damaging the door.

RogerHeinz57 14th April 2019 15:28

Robert, this is not comfort to you, but the scumbag behaviours are everywhere and as you know I hate where i live this in part is due to the same levels of attitudes and behaviours. Everything I have parked outside - i expect to get ruined by scratches and dents etc, but nothing glass yet.
Thankfully nobody was injured apart from the wallet.

markypicks 14th April 2019 16:13

if they want it they will take it by whatever means . they have no respect for other peoples property, they dont realise that people have worked hard in life to get what they want, ie car, house etc i just hope that when they grow up that someone does the same to them (but thats my thoughts),and they might realise just how much things cost these days to get repaired and have something to treasure rgds mark

macafee2 14th April 2019 18:29

some people will damage a car parked outside their house, just because it is parked outside their house.

macafee2

Mogodon 14th April 2019 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerHeinz57 (Post 2726650)
Robert, this is not comfort to you, but the scumbag behaviours are everywhere and as you know I hate where i live this in part is due to the same levels of attitudes and behaviours. Everything I have parked outside - i expect to get ruined by scratches and dents etc, but nothing glass yet.
Thankfully nobody was injured apart from the wallet.

Thanks for the kind words John, much appreciated. :bowdown:

jim lee 14th April 2019 20:28

Can anybody offer me a sound argument against a public flogging for these animals? If only they can be caught.