The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thanks to ecp2004 - five times! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=296068)

MSS 26th May 2019 16:13

Thanks to ecp2004 - five times!

As it is now customary to thank parts suppliers when they do something remotely right in fulfilling an order, I thought I would publicly thank "lovely Nick Daltry" of the above company (description intended to compete with an earlier post re "lovely DMGRS" :D) for the following in relation to my intended purchase of a rear suspension upper arms kit :

1. My email asking for a kit was not only answered, but promptly.

2. I was offered a very good price.

3. When I telephoned to place the order, the phone was not only answered, but promptly! :eek:

4. The order was placed at mid-day and delivered by 11:00am the following day.

5. The cardboard box that the arms arrived in is alone worth the price that I paid. ;)

I would have split this up into five "thanks to ecp2004" threads but am feeling a little lazy. :}

trikey 26th May 2019 18:57

I have used them a few times, always found them to be very good.

cbr1100xx 26th May 2019 19:23

But you didn't get any sweets with your order:D

MSS 26th May 2019 20:13

That is true - but then I was always taught not to accept sweets from strangers :cool:

Sheraton 27th May 2019 15:04

:cool: I never realised ECP stock Rear Upper Suspension Arms for our Cars - I tend to look elsewhere for such Parts - ECP are Good for their regular Sales on items such as Brake Discs/Pads, Batteries etc.. hard to beat those prices :}

their current "Bank Holiday Sale" is still active ;)

I recently bought (from ECP) a Headlight Restoration Kit, 5l Summer Screenwash and 500ml Brake Cleaner for £15 :cool:

Paul.

MSS 27th May 2019 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraton (Post 2736374)
:cool: I never realised ECP stock Rear Upper Suspension Arms for our Cars - I tend to look elsewhere for such Parts - ECP are Good for their regular Sales on items such as Brake Discs/Pads, Batteries etc.. hard to beat those prices :}

their current "Bank Holiday Sale" is still active ;)

I recently bought (from ECP) a Headlight Restoration Kit, 5l Summer Screenwash and 500ml Brake Cleaner for £15 :cool:

Paul.

Paul, ecp2004 are not ECP. ecp2004 is the ebay presence of BS Motors of Sandy, Bedford. They are an ex-MGR garage and X-part dealer.

Sheraton 27th May 2019 15:49

:duh: lol...... :o Euro Car Parts used to post discount codes etc.. on here - I put 2 + 2 together....... and made an assumption :getmecoat: (i've been on nightshift for a couple of weeks so it's still early for me :D)

Paul.

kbonney88 28th May 2019 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2736246)
I have used them a few times, always found them to be very good.

same.. I have used them numerous times - never had a prob with the delivery or parts quality..

:)

Kev