The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Scotland (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   November meet? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=70940)

derekosb 20th October 2010 15:31

November meet?

Hi Guys,

Been thinking about squeezing in another meet before the end of the year (and been nudged a couple of times by some members:p:).

I have been looking toward the end of November and was really just looking to see who would be interested in a meet then?

Any suggestions or thoughts are always welcome although I do have a venue in mind, I just need to make contact to see if they would a) welcome us, and b) be able to locate us somewhere all together.

Let me know your thoughts guys, I am here to help:}.

Derek

fraser656 20th October 2010 17:17

Rover/MG meet

Thanks for getting in touch but can't make any meets at the moment due to health reasons.
As soon as this changes i'll be there.
My best regards,Fraser.

AldoR 20th October 2010 17:52

we're available both weekends, venue we're flexible see if i can up with any good suggestions.

pab 20th October 2010 17:56

i will be available,as usual ;)

Simondi 20th October 2010 19:11

I would be OK for either date as it stands just now. If we do return to Loch Lomond any chance we could put a request in for a little less rain??:D:getmecoat:

Graham1961 20th October 2010 22:23

November Meet

I would be allright for the 27th as i am off that weekend. Once the NHS cutbacks start i may have a few more weekends off:getmecoat:

derekosb 21st October 2010 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraser656 (Post 604053)
Thanks for getting in touch but can't make any meets at the moment due to health reasons.
As soon as this changes i'll be there.
My best regards,Fraser.

Okay, thanks for letting me know Fraser. I'll keep you on the PM List for now and hopefully you can start to attend next year. Best wishes with whatever your health problem is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AldoR (Post 604066)
we're available both weekends, venue we're flexible see if i can up with any good suggestions.

Thanks guys, suggestions welcome.:}

Quote:

Originally Posted by pab (Post 604068)
i will be available,as usual ;)

Thanks Paul, noted.:}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 604111)
I would be OK for either date as it stands just now. If we do return to Loch Lomond any chance we could put a request in for a little less rain??:D:getmecoat:

Still not sure about returning to a previous meet venue in any case and the potential for cold and rain are making me think of perhaps somewhere with shelter should the day prove to be wet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRAHAM1961 (Post 604255)
I would be allright for the 27th as i am off that weekend. Once the NHS cutbacks start i may have a few more weekends off:getmecoat:

Thanks for confirming Graham.

Anyone got a particular preference for a Saturday or a Sunday?

Derek

suzublu 21st October 2010 15:54

Any day suits me Derek.Would you like me to bring some English rain with me,or will you provide your own? :D:D

FredSpencer 21st October 2010 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 604495)
Any day suits me Derek.Would you like me to bring some English rain with me,or will you provide your own? :D:D

Derek,

Don't let him anywhere near you - he'll just try to pass on his tent to you when you least expect it. :D

derekosb 21st October 2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 604495)

:p:Our own rain is cleaner!!:p: Although I would prefer if there was none however unlikely that may be........:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredSpencer (Post 604498)
Derek,

Don't let him anywhere near you - he'll just try to pass on his tent to you when you least expect it. :D

Okay, I must have missed something here.......:confused::confused:

What about your good self Fred? Fancy a trip north again??

Derek