The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   NANO MEETS 2019 ( Join Us ) On 16th & 17th March (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=292215)

Arctic 24th January 2019 20:05

NANO MEETS 2019 ( Join Us ) On 16th & 17th March

Hello all members /owners.
It is a great pleasure to announce we have succeeded in obtaining the field at the Four Ashes again this year, after a new tenant as taken over (Doug) a big thank you to him for letting us continue our meets there.

Our First Nano meet of the year is March starting Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th 2019.

At our usual venue the Four Ashes Public House.

You are all welcome to attend so hopefully we will see quite a few of you at the first meet of the year, you can find our calendar on our nano forum, the link is also at the bottom by my signature.

There is free camping on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th March for those that want it, either bring your tent, caravan or sleep in the car.

Photo's courteous of Rob (trebor)
https://i.imgur.com/begu9MUl.jpg1

https://i.imgur.com/qLMqnz6l.jpg2

https://i.imgur.com/OHUnyIjl.jpg3

Also there are plenty of local B&Bs/ hotels at reasonable prices, details on the links page of our website below for those that do not fancy camping.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/links.html

There maybe a full English breakfast with tea/coffee on both Saturday & Sunday mornings 10.00, this as of yet not been established we will announce this closer to the day if not, this due to the fact it is the first meet of 2019 under the new tenant and we need to see how it goes for us.

There will still be a choice of a Saturday evening meal if you wanted to join in the social part of the Saturday evening, later orders for the evening meal should be around 19.00pm again we will announce this nearer the time.

As always there will be advice & help for those jobs you would like to tackle and have not got round to, we also have free T4 sessions sometimes we have two T4 which helps cut down the waiting time.

I will be carrying the usual free plenum spy hole mod trays, intercooler bends with added Viton O-rings, Viton coolant cap O-rings, Inline stats, PCV filters, Shannon tubes, amongst other items etc.

Also at the first meet I will have about three ( Manifold EGR MAP sensor )change overs ready diesel cars only, you would need to Pm if you would like one of these.

All the best & hope to see you there Arctic.
" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Arctic 27th January 2019 00:38

Everyone Welcome

Wow 72 views and still no one said they can make it :confused: don't forget you are all welcome, even new comers to the OC paid or unpaid subscription it matter not at the Nano meets everyone's :welcome: check the calendar kindly produced by Rob (trebor ) for the dates of event meets & social meets.
http://i.imgur.com/od1swKwh.png

derek v 27th January 2019 09:03

I might be the second unit on site on the Friday for sure

woolleysox 27th January 2019 11:15

Thanks Steve I知 in both days

Hope to catch up with folks:}

Woolleysox

stocktake 27th January 2019 12:31

Depending on Marina being free will dictate if it is one or both days for us :)

Mattyboy 27th January 2019 13:25

Possible, will try.

Hello, I'll try to get the weekend off work but it will be difficult as I've already requested April 13th for the Longbridge meet up which I've priotised.

I'm coming from the east Midlands so won't require accommodation as I'd only stay during the day but I would be interested in the mentioned 19:00 meal on the Saturday.

I'm very keen to meet some other 75 owners before Longbridge in April & see their cars/show off mine.

Regards, Matty.

Dawn 27th January 2019 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2705938)

Hope you can make Saturday, would love you to give the Tee's VIS motors the once over! :)

As stated on the Nano site, I'm in :D

kev-rev180 27th January 2019 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2705837)
Wow 72 views and still no one said they can make it :confused: don't forget you are all welcome, even new comers to the OC paid or unpaid subscription it matter not at the Nano meets everyone's :welcome:

Hi steve happy new year to you,i will be there with a new member raj

bl52krz 27th January 2019 15:33

Hi Steve. Mate and self will be there so long as there is no rain. Not bothered about the cold. Long range weather forecast is for a nice day.

Arctic 27th January 2019 16:39

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by derek v (Post 2705872)
I might be the second unit on site on the Friday for sure

Hi Derek
Good news that means we may have another guardian of the gate:}

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 2705919)
Thanks Steve I知 in both days

Hope to catch up with folks:}

Hi Rob
yes I noted on the nano thread;)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2705938)

Hi Dave
Great if you can make either day I have a few Vis motors for you that you can use for spares ;)

Arctic 27th January 2019 17:03

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattyboy (Post 2705950)
Hello, I'll try to get the weekend off work but it will be difficult as I've already requested April 13th for the Longbridge meet up which I've priotised.

I'm coming from the east Midlands so won't require accommodation as I'd only stay during the day but I would be interested in the mentioned 19:00 meal on the Saturday.

I'm very keen to meet some other 75 owners before Longbridge in April & see their cars/show off mine.

Regards, Matty.

Hi Matty.
Hopefully you can make it nice to see new owners if not maybe one of others we have through out the year.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2705961)
Hope you can make Saturday, would love you to give the Tee's VIS motors the once over! :)

As stated on the Nano site, I'm in :D

Dawn yes noted have answered your request for tyre protectors on there.

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by kev-rev180 (Post 2705964)
Hi steve happy new year to you i will be there with a new member raj[/QUOTE

]
Hi Kev we will look forward to you and your friend Raj coming.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2706002)
Hi Steve. Mate and self will be there so long as there is no rain. Not bothered about the cold. Long range weather forecast is for a nice day.

Hi Dave as always nice to see you and catch up cheers Arctic

bsabantam 27th January 2019 17:15

Sounds like a bit of fun, will come down and see on Saturday, enjoying driving my Rover bought in October.

Arctic 27th January 2019 22:29

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsabantam (Post 2706032)
Sounds like a bit of fun, will come down and see on Saturday, enjoying driving my Rover bought in October.

Hi Jeremy.
you are welcome starts 09.30pm up to about 17.30pm free T4 health check if you add your name to the white board. ;)

centurian51 29th January 2019 22:18

i be coming down for this not worried about the weather :}:}:}

Arctic 30th January 2019 08:38

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by centurian51 (Post 2706854)
i be coming down for this not worried about the weather :}:}:}[/QUOTE

]

Hi Dennis.
You are welcome and hopefully the weather will be ok by 16th & 17th March, col but dry would be nice see you in near future, click on the link below or in my signature and join the Nano forum, you can add what help you might like cheers Arctic.
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...hp?f=165&t=523

LeRich 31st January 2019 20:26

I'm back from holiday on the Saturday so assuming I'm not too tired from the late flight I hope to make the Sunday meeting.

Animal 1st February 2019 00:18

I'll be there as usual Steve

though it could be interesting with 2 cars to drive :eek:

Arctic 1st February 2019 00:37

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeRich (Post 2707479)
I'm back from holiday on the Saturday so assuming I'm not too tired from the late flight I hope to make the Sunday meeting.[/QUOTE

]

Hi Richard
Welcome maybe bring some of the good weather back with you;)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2707533)

Hi Cliff.
One on the Saturday & the other on the Sunday :D or get one of your lads to drive one

Dawn 1st February 2019 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2707533)

Blackie Sat so he can meet Blue! :D:p:

Animal 1st February 2019 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2707546)
Blackie Sat so he can meet Blue! :D:p:

Done deal Dawn

All we need now is Bones :D

Bogbrush82 1st February 2019 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2707585)
Done deal Dawn

All we need now is Bones :D

Somebody mention Bones? ;)

Animal 1st February 2019 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2707589)
Somebody mention Bones? ;)

I did

have you sorted out the coma problem

Bogbrush82 1st February 2019 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2707591)
I did

have you sorted out the coma problem

It's in the garage now. Hopefully he can get it working by bypassing the starter motor.

Animal 1st February 2019 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2707593)
It's in the garage now. Hopefully he can get it working by bypassing the starter motor.

Hope all goes well :D

Dawn 1st February 2019 12:55

1 Attachment(s)
Hope she can come see us at the nano! Although she's already met blackie and "Blue" as Paul parked next to her with it once when we were visiting mum!

Bogbrush82 1st February 2019 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2707645)
Hope she can come see us at the nano! Although she's already met blackie and "Blue" as Paul parked next to her with it once when we were visiting mum!

Well it turns out it was just the starter motor, so don't rule her out yet. ;)

stocktake 4th February 2019 20:15

Just to confirm, other commitments mean we will be there on Sunday only :) ( Sorry Dawn )
But at least we can make it :D

Animal 4th February 2019 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2708559)
Just to confirm, other commitments mean we will be there on Sunday only :) ( Sorry Dawn )

Nice one Dave :D

I'll make sure I've got your tubes for Sunday :D

Arctic 4th February 2019 21:47

Quote:

Quote:

Hi Dave.
Any day is a good day for the owners whom attend if Mr Vis can make it :bowdown: also the crew as well cheers Steve.

Bogbrush82 7th February 2019 19:04

A certain white vehicle may still yet make it to the NANO.

Watch this space.......

Animal 7th February 2019 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2709414)

Watch this space.......

Good to know Dave :D

All the best with the rebuild :D

Dawn 8th February 2019 05:59

Quote:

I am sure I will catch you again. If T4 is there and my vis are naughty there is always the post! ☺

Dawn 8th February 2019 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2709414)

Watch this space.......

Fingers crossed David and apologies for passing on my rotten luck!

Bogbrush82 8th February 2019 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2709521)
Fingers crossed David and apologies for passing on my rotten luck!

No need to apologise Dawn, I'm yet to come even close to the amount of bad luck dad's had with his cars.

P. S I found a ginormous great screwdriver in the boot - do you want it back?

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

FLYING BANANA 8th February 2019 14:23

I値l try and pop along on either day just to say hello.

Arctic 8th February 2019 14:27

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2709648)
I値l try and pop along on either day just to say hello.

Hi Bob.
More than welcome will it be in the banana if you are unable to make it we have six meets per year ;)

FLYING BANANA 8th February 2019 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2709650)
Hi Bob.
More than welcome will it be in the banana if you are unable to make it we have six meets per year ;)

It would be Redfive making the trip. Banana will be off of the road for 5 weeks from the beginning of March. Lots of TLC in the body shop.

Animal 9th February 2019 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2709658)
It would be Redfive making the trip. Banana will be off of the road for 5 weeks from the beginning of March. Lots of TLC in the body shop.

Looking forward to meeting you Bob , pity you won't have Banana with you :D

Arctic 11th February 2019 15:41

We have 20 confirmed so far and we still have 4.5 weeks to go so hopefully that will have doubled by then, as we usually have owners turn up from other forums, remember everyone is welcome to attend :}

Bogbrush82 12th February 2019 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2710582)
We have 20 confirmed so far and we still have 4.5 weeks to go so hopefully that will have doubled by then, as we usually have owners turn up from other forums, remember everyone is welcome to attend :}

Don't forget to reserve a space for the 3 Musketeers!

(Yes, she lives again!)

Arctic 13th February 2019 22:26

Duncan whom is our main T4 operator, I am informed as initially hinted on being there for the both days but will give 100% confirmation more near the date 16th March.

As always if he attends please add your name & reg number to the white board just inside the events tent.

Dawn 14th February 2019 06:03

I would be interested in T4 just as a check but if there are people there needing faults sorted happy to wait for another time. This first meet is gonna be massive I think! ☺

Animal 14th February 2019 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2711263)
I would be interested in T4 just as a check but if there are people there needing faults sorted happy to wait for another time. This first meet is gonna be massive I think! ☺

Get there early Dawn :D

Mean and Blackie both need a T4 :bowdown:

Dawn 15th February 2019 06:39

Blackie had a T4 when I got him. Phil Davies did it. Definitely be a flat battery code on it now though as I had to replace it last year! My main priority is to get the tyre protectors on. Lights, T4 and anything else are a bonus! If I can get the new plinth washers out the boot lid with sewermans magnet Id appreciate any tips how to not drop them again hahaha!

Bogbrush82 15th February 2019 13:31

Was Bones ever T4'd?

Animal 15th February 2019 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2711486)
Blackie had a T4 when I got him. Phil Davies did it. Definitely be a flat battery code on it now though as I had to replace it last year! My main priority is to get the tyre protectors on. Lights, T4 and anything else are a bonus! If I can get the new plinth washers out the boot lid with sewermans magnet Id appreciate any tips how to not drop them again hahaha!

Just need to change some dealer options on Blackie and health check Mean :bowdown:

Dawn 16th February 2019 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2711539)
Was Bones ever T4'd?

Yes, several times! Duncan at the nano, and she spat her dummy out and took ages to talk, Trikey had her on T4, not sure about the Rover garage at Ridding either!

Arctic 17th February 2019 23:04

Ok guy & gals, confirmation on the T4 Duncan as kindly given hi services for the two days :bowdown: so white board will be in action next to the donation box cheers Arctic. ;)

mileshawk56 18th February 2019 14:09

Saturday 16th for me and mine (wife and ZT) thanks. Chris.S

Arctic 19th February 2019 07:35

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mileshawk56 (Post 2712416)
Saturday 16th for me and mine (wife and ZT) thanks. Chris.S

Hi Chris.
Welcome I have added you to the attendance list on the Nano forum below ;)

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...4&p=7134#p7134

jonno12 26th February 2019 19:24

hi steve, i'm down to come on 16th maybe both if poss, have booked a couple of small jobs, only made 1 last year due to clutch problems, but done now so hope to make more this year:}

Arctic 27th February 2019 09:02

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonno12 (Post 2715064)
hi steve, i'm down to come on 16th maybe both if poss, have booked a couple of small jobs, only made 1 last year due to clutch problems, but done now so hope to make more this year:}

Hi Jonno.
Great to hear you have your clutch problems sorted, I have taken a look on the Nano forum job needed section and I see that Rob as answered you and he as updated the attendance record, so yes see you on the Saturday cheers Arctic. ;)

jonno12 27th February 2019 20:14

thanks steve, iv'e been back in the forum but cannot find the reply from rob but don't navigate the forum too well:D but if you've seen it then I know it's there, thank you sir.

Arctic 2nd March 2019 12:45

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonno12 (Post 2715264)
thanks steve, iv'e been back in the forum but cannot find the reply from rob but don't navigate the forum too well:D but if you've seen it then I know it's there, thank you sir.

Hi Jonno
Yes Rob moved it to the jobs section from the attendance section, 16th Saturday or maybe both, I have the inline stats already made up, if you do not already have one.

AndyN01 5th March 2019 20:34

Hi all,

Although I don't have a roadworthy 75 at the moment I'm hoping to pop along on Saturday.

Won't have the polishing kit with me though as I'll only have an hour or so free.

Andy

Brunty 6th March 2019 05:31

Look forward to meeting you again Andy. Hope you can get one of them sorted.

Arctic 12th March 2019 23:44

Ok so this is the last alert for our first meet on the year, only 3 days to go, as always anyone is welcome to visit us starts about 09.30 am up to 17.00pm both days the 16th & 17th March. cheers Arctic.

jonno12 13th March 2019 15:19

[QUOTE=Arctic;2715999]Hi Jonno
Yes Rob moved it to the jobs section from the attendance section, 16th Saturday or maybe both, I have the inline stats already made up, if you do not already have one.[/QUOTE
hi steve I do have a stat but would anyone have a spare hose just in case as wouldn.t like to be stuck if the worst happened:eek::D jonno

Dawn 13th March 2019 17:42

Hope the weather report changes. My phone is showing heavy rain and gusts around 40mph! :(

Animal 13th March 2019 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2718847)
Hope the weather report changes. My phone is showing heavy rain and gusts around 40mph! :(

Don't worry about the weather Dawn :eek:

It's family reunion time :D

Dawn 14th March 2019 06:07

I know butvos it safe to jack blue up for his tyre protectors in that wind!:eek:

Animal 14th March 2019 08:55

It'll get sorted

the winds are subsiding down here

Dawn 14th March 2019 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 2718975)
It'll get sorted

the winds are subsiding down here

Forecast still looks awful! I am supposed to be bringing some mirrors for LeRich, but I'm not sure I fancy torrential rain and 40mph winds. Will have to see what its like on the morning!

stocktake 14th March 2019 17:41

i'll still be there on Sunday :)

trebor 14th March 2019 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 2719061)
i'll still be there on Sunday :)

good man, good old Yorkshire grit !

Dawn 15th March 2019 06:24

I have a feeling I will still appear to get drowned hehehe....fingers crossed it improves. I can cope with rain. Just worried about trying to work in these winds!

Arctic 15th March 2019 08:03

I will see a few of you later today around 16.15-16.30pm Tourer is already packed with my first lot of items to be dropped off events tent, white board, wooden ramps, square blocks for jacking up on, blue plenum bag, wind is fairly low, and I think the sun may raise it's head a bit later :}

Dawn 15th March 2019 12:54

Expecting to be there just after 10 at the moment! :)

Dawn 16th March 2019 06:26

Hi guys not going to make this one now. I was worried about the weather but then then found my enginectray hanging off, been awake half the night with a poorly doggie, and now Sharron can't make it. I think fate is telling me something! Nothing urgent to do apart from the tray so will try again next time!

Bogbrush82 16th March 2019 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2719407)
Hi guys not going to make this one now. I was worried about the weather but then then found my enginectray hanging off, been awake half the night with a poorly doggie, and now Sharron can't make it. I think fate is telling me something! Nothing urgent to do apart from the tray so will try again next time!

No worries Dawn. If it's any consolation I've taken some photo for you so you'll be able to see Bones flying the flag for the 3 B's. 😎

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

squire 16th March 2019 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2719060)
Forecast still looks awful! I am supposed to be bringing some mirrors for LeRich, but I'm not sure I fancy torrential rain and 40mph winds. Will have to see what its like on the morning!

Hi Dawn,
You probably made a wise decision not coming to the Nano despite your unfortunate circumstances, it has been very cold and windy there (Saturday).
Have you heard from LeRich regarding the towing mirrors? If he wants them that's fine but if he doesn't and you're prepared to hang on to them till the next Nano I'll still take them, PM me if that's ok.

Thanks,

Martyn

trebor 16th March 2019 17:01

Windy today but rain kept off until late on so not as bad as expected and forecast much better for Sunday

FLYING BANANA 16th March 2019 18:08

Sorry not able to attend this weekend, I値l make an effort to attend a bit later in the year.

Arctic 16th March 2019 19:38

Well first meet of the year started today, even though it was quite windy and rather cool turn out was good I counted 26 cars at one stage, quite a few jobs got done, PCV filters, manifold changes, angel eye lights fitted, inline stats, lots of banter and good chats, hopefully tomorrow will be better weather wise, and a few more turn out, T4 is present tomorrow all the best and big thank you for those that came Arctic. :}

trebor 16th March 2019 22:42

A good first day of the year day but as Steve said windy but at least the rain stayed away until late in the day so we got a fair bit done.

Forecast better tomorrow so come on down !

https://i.imgur.com/wAA07CVh.jpg

sewerman 17th March 2019 07:38

No wind and clear blue skies this morning should be a cracking day , see you all later:}:}

LeRich 17th March 2019 07:48

A good turnout yesterday all things considered.

I'll be heading down to join you later.

Sprinter 17th March 2019 08:20

On my way to join you for a couple of hours.

Lovely day for it.