The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   So ladies and gents what have you got on for the bank holiday. :) (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=265492)

Lordy 13th April 2017 19:35

So ladies and gents what have you got on for the bank holiday. :)

Good evening all, Not long too go before the bank holiday starts. :D
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend or 2moro even. :D

I'm down too one car now, The red probe has gone too Probe heaven decided in the end that keeping one good with plenty of spares is a better option,

I've got 6 engines now, 3 gearboxes, 3 sets of almost everything now, wings, bonnets bumpers you name it, mum's happier that the drive looks a lot better, the way I was going, if the environmental health team were there let's just say they'll be on my case, so sacrificing it wasn't such a bad idea.

Just a shame really that I found so many faults with the red one, note too self never be too enthusiastic when seeing a motor, as you never what lays beneath, seam sealer and filler with plaster of wax oil over it, I was fooled completely and beeping hate it. :duh::mad::devil:

I'll only sticking too one Ford probe now, I think it will be my last one as well, meaning tons of parts that can be used just for that car. :D

Work is coming along nicely, but also looking at other jobs too get away from the security industry and still getting my hopes for army career which is my main objective for this year which I will succeed. ;)

My other objective is getting the probe up too my spec and finish it off with a few changes that will give me the best of everything. :D

trikey 13th April 2017 19:46

Working all weekend... 😡

ricardo65 13th April 2017 19:46

Going Down to pick a car up from Dave Lincs tomorrow snuffling a barneys breakfast on the way :drool4: Also some fish and chips on the way home :drool4:

Lordy 13th April 2017 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2476327)
Working all weekend... 😡

I feel your pain I'm stand by 24 hour router this week. :duh:
I'll be called too work guaranteed I can see it now. :duh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo65 (Post 2476331)
Going Down to pick a car up from Dave Lincs tomorrow snuffling a barneys breakfast on the way :drool4: Also some fish and chips on the way home :drool4:

Have a safe journey and mate and a good munch as well. :D
I always tend too have a fry up every time I stop somewhere.

The little chief Olympic breakfast oh my god its a beauty too be hold. :D
After it you feel like a battle tank. :D

FLYING BANANA 13th April 2017 20:43

Taking The Flying Banana to the Monogram line up at Ragley Hall on Sunday, and on Easter Monday down the pub.

Lordy 13th April 2017 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2476374)
Taking The Flying Banana to the Monogram line up at Ragley Hall on Sunday, and on Easter Monday down the pub.

Sounds really interesting mate. :D

How many will be tuning up at the event? :D
Easter Monday down the pub, you sir have become my drinking buddie. :D
I'll be having afew hopefully if not working that is. :bowdown:

sworks 13th April 2017 21:16

One child stressing over A levels and another over impending GCSE's so a weekend in Blackpool with no studying should be good :D

coolcat 14th April 2017 07:19

Off to the boat after work tomorrow, back home Sunday evening.
Going to cook a nice roast dinner on the Bank Holiday Monday:}

Lordy 14th April 2017 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by sworks (Post 2476398)
One child stressing over A levels and another over impending GCSE's so a weekend in Blackpool with no studying should be good :D

I Remember the time I was in college and the electrics exam I was preparing for. :duh:

I was all over the place, transmission engine, Cooling and braking systems, suspension was ok, but electrics was my worst nightmare. :duh:

Failed it once and I retook it, just got a pass on the subject.

Good luck with the exams. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 2476503)
Off to the boat after work tomorrow, back home Sunday evening.
Going to cook a nice roast dinner on the Bank Holiday Monday:}

Wow Jeff you certainly how too relax and put your feet up, wish I could do the same, instead phone keeps going and I'm not going too answer it. :D

Have a very good idea what it is. :duh:
Roast dinner now I'm feeling peckish. :D

Leyland Worldmaster 14th April 2017 11:32

My work uniform...