The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hello from Portugal (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=292141)

malagas 22nd January 2019 21:57

Hello from Portugal

Hello all
My name is David, 52 years, and i'm a Rover 75 owner since last october...

Yes, you can call me a another crazy here... after all who goes to buy a 19 years old car?

Well, for me was an old dream to be a Rover 75 owner and only now i had that oportunity...

Then i started to shearch more and more informations about my car and that's when i faced this amazingl forum whith so much information that i call it "the 75 / ZT Bible".

i'm very happy to be here and contribute with one year subscription.
Hope i can contribute to with some knowledge but with so many guru's here, it will be very hard to do...

Finally i apologise my english because i've no such practice with and i can easily make some mistakes with word senses.

Big regards to everyone
David

Ian G 22nd January 2019 22:12

Hello David and you are very welcome to join us on the forum.
I hope you enjoy your Rover.
Best regards Ian

VVC-Geeza 22nd January 2019 22:16

Hi David and welcome to the club.I hope your 75 brings you much pleasure for many years to come. :}

Reebs 22nd January 2019 22:16

Welcome to the Owners Club David and congratulations on getting your dream car in a Rover 75. There are a few other members in Portugal so you are not alone. I hope you have many years of happy driving and make full use of the knowledge base here.

Many thanks for subscribing too, it’s greatly appreciated :bowdown:

grivas 23rd January 2019 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by malagas (Post 2704792)
Hello all
My name is David, 52 years, and i'm a Rover 75 owner since last october...

Yes, you can call me a another crazy here... after all who goes to buy a 19 years old car?

Well, for me was an old dream to be a Rover 75 owner and only now i had that oportunity...

Then i started to shearch more and more informations about my car and that's when i faced this amazingl forum whith so much information that i call it "the 75 / ZT Bible".

i'm very happy to be here and contribute with one year subscription.
Hope i can contribute to with some knowledge but with so many guru's here, it will be very hard to do...

Finally i apologise my english because i've no such practice with and i can easily make some mistakes with word senses.

Big regards to everyone
David

Hey there David, welcome to this extraordinary forum, enjoy the Rover 75, and don't worry about your English, it is very good, certainly better than my Portuguese which is regrettably non existent.

trikey 23rd January 2019 17:50

Hello and welcome, put some pictures up here once you have settled in :bowdown:

markypicks 23rd January 2019 18:13

hi david welcome to the club rgds mark

bl52krz 23rd January 2019 18:29

As one David to another, welcome to THE club for Rover 75 MG. Anytime you have a problem, just post on here and someone will be along to advise you on your problem. Bet it is warmer in Portugal than here at the moment.

malagas 23rd January 2019 22:26

the reason that i be here

5 Attachment(s)
Here some pics of my 75...
Not so good that i would like but for now the ones i have...

It comes with some problems that i am fixing step by step... no much money to spend at once lol
The most important is that's running daily with elegance :}
  • Hydramount replacement -> fixed
    IPK Display -> fixed
    Fuel pump under bonnet -> fixed
    Gold resistor -> already purchased
    Intercooler O Ring -> already pourchased
    Cluch master cilynder - > already purchased
    Rear brake discs and hand brake - > to be fixed
    Possibly new cluch - > to be fixed
    Some scratches in paint and bumpers - > to be fixed
So like you see, thas a lot to do but with time i'll make it.

Cheers
David